Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F Data Replication Issues

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have got 3 queries.

1.    While creating a CR for G/L account creation I am facing an issue. The created G/L account gets reflected in FSP0 transaction and it is not showing up in FS00 transaction.

2.     Few times the CR created for a Cost Element creates the data in the MDG Hub table but the IDOC COELEM is not getting triggered.

3.     I am using Cost Centre-Single processing for Cost Centre assignment to a G/L account, is this right?

Request your inputs on this.

Kind Regards, 

Thamizharasi N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The issue was because of the Assignment of wrong key structure to the Object ID Type 907. After assigning the Key Structure /MDG/_S_0G_DRF_ACCCCDET to the Object ID Type 907 the segment which is meant for Company code got generated in the IDOC and the record is also getting reflected in FS00.

The setting have to be done in SPRO -->Cross-Application components -->Processes and Tools for Enterprises Applications -->Master Data Governance --> General Settings --> Key Mapping --> Enhance Key mapping content --> Assign Key Structures to Object Identifiers.

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the updating the resolution. Good that the issue is resolved.

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please: three queries ==> three questions with clear different subjects. Cluttering all questions in one post makes it difficult for people to find answers.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi

See my answer to all your queries -

1. FSP0 is a group account data where as FS00 is extension at company code. In MDG, you have 2 different entity type - ACCOUNT AND ACCCCCDET. When you use account entity type, group account gets replicated and you can view it using t-code FSP0 in ECC. To extend the GL at company code level, you have to create a new CR type with entity ACCCCCDET.

2. For Cost-element, have your configured replication model properly? Seems problem with your replication setup.

3. What are you doing here? You can't perform this activity in MDG. Create a Cost center in MDG. Replicate it in ECC and carry out further activities.

Go through the MDGF set up guide and various notes available on SCN.

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1. Thanks for the reply. I am using a Change Request which has these Entity Types in it.  After creating the G/L account i use a CR of Entity Account (Company Code) to extend the G/L account with the Company Code details.Still the created G/L account is not getting reflected in FS00.

2. The configuration is right, because till Yesterday the replication was working, all of a sudden it stopped working from today. So is there a way where I can check why IDOC is not getting triggered??

3. I am trying to assign a cost center category to a G/L account. I am using the standard CR 0G_W003 (Cost Center - Single Processing) which has the entity type CCTR for this. Or is this not the way the cost center should be changed?

Please advice.

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. If its working till yesterday then config is right. Is there any change in edition or CR?

2. You can't do that in MDG.

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

1.    There are no changes in the Edition or CR.

2.     We are getting the following error while during the creation of Cost Elements "Field "CElem category": Create G/L account GCOA 0000110036 first".

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi N

Check the following -

1. Make sure that GL edition and Cost element editions are same - period has to be same. This means if your GL is created in year 2000 and if you are trying to create CE in 2014 you will get the error.

2. Check whether the GL exists in MDG - Check the table.

3. In table for GL account, check whether the GL is updated with 0000 zeros. If not you need to implement correction note. Get the note from SAP help portal and raise OSS also for confirmation.

With this your issue will be resolved.

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Thanks again for the reply. I think now I got what the problem, those records which I create in MDG are getting reflected in FSP0 which is Chart Of Account level information. When I extend these records to Company Code level, they are not available in FS00 which is Company Code level information. Somewhere the records are not getting extended to Company code level. Where to check what the problem is?

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi

Check the DRF log in MDG - Find out the IDOC and check whether 2 segments are generated or not?

If green from MDG then you need to check idoc in ECC system. Check whether the group account has been updated or not otherwise idoc will not get generated. You need both details - Account and Account details in idoc.

Check these things and let me know.

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You were absolutely right, the data segment E1SKB1M which is meant for Company code is not getting generated. I am changing the data model in Change Request and in Single Processing to Comapny Code  . Still E1SKB1M is not getting generated. Am I going wrong somewhere? Pls advice.

Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi

In your CR, make sure you have main entity type - ACCCCDET

Under entity type also add ACCCCDET.

No change as such required in data model if you are using standard data model and not done any changes.

Check your replication model too for ACCCDET and let me know.

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I tried creating a CR with ACCCCDET as the main entity type, still the segment E1SKB1M is not getting generated. And for "Check your replication model too for ACCCDET and let me know" what exactly is needed to be checked? I see the message types being populated right in we20.

Pls advice.

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi

Can you check the IDOC segment - whether group account has been populated or not?

You mean to say entire idoc segment is not populated?

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I am checking the IDOC status in WE02, in the Data Segment under E1SKA1M only E1SKATM is available which is meant for Chart of Accounts, the segment E1SKB1M which is meant for Company Code details is totally missing. So I want to know is there a way in MDG - NWBC where we can check for the reason.

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether this entry is there in your system -

Data model - Assign business object type to entity type

For ACCCCDET - its 892

and for ACCOUNT its 899

Kiran

former_member603451
Participant
0 Kudos

Thamizharasi

please check your partner profile first. See in the partner profile, the message type GLMAST is added. I understand this setup is laready done for you.

Now select the GLMAST and double click it to see which basic type is getting used for this Message type.

Normally for standard GL Accounts (both COA and Company code), the standard basic type of GLMAST01 is used which holds all the segments you are facing issues with.

Further setup activities given to you by Kiran are actually sufficient to send your data out.

Thanks

Rahul

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul, Kiran,

Thanks for the reply:).

1.The partner profile is set right and the message type GLMAST is added.

2. I see that "Business object type" is assigned to the Entity type and still its not working:(.

Is there anything that I should do in the Authorization relevance assignment?? Please see the set up in my system attached.

I also analysed with the ACCCCDET COMPCODE checked, that also didn't work.

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi

Normally the authorization per entity type is blank. In my case atleast its blank i.e no tick. Remove it and try.

Otherwise, I am giving a note to you. Check it first and them implement.

Note no - 1906040

Kiran

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One more point you can check -

Data modelling - Generate data model specific structures - in that structures - check whether ACCCCDET entity type is present with DRF_ACCCCDET as structure name.

kiran

former_member603451
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thamizharasi,

it is good that GLMAST is there. but you need to check the basic type associated with it.

Is it GLMAST01 or something else? --> Note the value.

Now go to transaction WE30 and choose the basic type as the one you noted and execute to see if it consist of the segments you are looking for.

If the COCODE segment do not appear, then try using another basic type ther in partner profile.

I suspect the reason, you are not seeing any data segment is because it may not be available there in basic type.

Try this before you do any system modifications for standard processes.

thanks

Rahul

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul, Kiran,

I checked the Data modelling - Generate data model specific structures which is perfect and the Basic Type is also GLMAST01, Imported the Note as given.. But nothing worked.

The problem is in MDG itself the segment E1SKB1M is not getting generated. When I see the IDOC status in WE02 for Outbound IDOCs Please see the screenshot attached.   

Am I going somewhere in the process?

Kind Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A basic question. What you have defined in business object settings - replication model?

Define

896 - COGRP6

899 - GLCORE

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

In the replication Model I have added all the Business Object Types which are meant for Finance in DRFOUT txn. Please find the Screen shot attached.

Thamizh

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi

Can you check - 896 - COGRP6 entry? I don't view it in your screen shot. Add it and check.

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

The entry is there. During the generation of the IDOC in MDG itself there is a issue. Because of that only the segment is missing. Is there any other way to check out? Or shall i raise it with SAP?

Regards,

Thamizharasi N

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ya....better raise OSS. Seems some problem in the system itself.

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Thamizharasi

Whether your issue got resolved? Do update what exactly was the error and how it got resolved? Any note you have applied?

Kiran

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

We have raised it with SAP, we are yet to receive a reply from them. I will keep you updated on the issue as soon as we get a reply.

Regards,

Thamizh