cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not commit transaction: Error -1 detected during Transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

we have created the our own form for WIP Update, in back end we posted the Goods Issue and Goods Receipt Document. 

when add the form ,it show the following error message.  The Same problem come for

Could not commit transaction: Error -1   detected during Transaction.

We have restored Stored Procedures functionality. (Help 

-Support Desk - Restore) successfully.

But Still the Same Error occurred. Still Yesterday it was 

working fine. Toady onwards it showing the following Error message when 

doing Posting through Add-on. what is the problem we don't know. 

"Could not commit transaction: Error -1 " 

We need the solution immediately. Because This is 

Production Company. So All the Production based Transaction totally 

Stopped. They are Waiting for your Solution. 

Please Help us,

We are using SAP B1 9.0 with PL7

Regards,

K Sakthivel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Please check if there's any Transaction Notification SP defined for Goods Issue and Goods Receipt documents.

Beni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We don't use anything in SP against Goods Issue, Goods Receipt.

Regards,

K Sakthivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

Is any Add_on is running..

plz check it...

and Try to start  sql server.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas Rachumallu,

This Error is comming in Customized Screen.

We have customized Screen for WIP Update with BackEnd Goods  Issue and Goods Receipt Posting.

I got what the  problem in our end, if we make any mistake in SQL query. For Ex. (select select *  from OITM) inside the posting screen . it show the error message when commit the transaction. But this problem only is comming  only last few days before that i could not see this type of error message.

How , this problem is comming i don't know .I didn't do any changes .

But   i could not find in Client Place. the problem only come for some few Entry.

Please HELP ME.

Suddenly comming this type of error, At the development time was not comming this type of Error.

Regards,

K Sakthivel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You all ready mentioned the problem is ..in Customization..

Plz Check it Rollback and commit...

See ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have checked  in all possibility but it is working in development environment.Error coming only in Client Environment.

I have raised the Ticket for this issue ,I got the following reply from SAP

"  We understood that the error happens with an addon. The addon was working fine until the 28th of February, and that after that day, the error is occurring. 

What is the business One patch installed? is it patch 09? This patch hascaused issues with addons. 

Kindly install Hotfix for SAP BUSINESS ONE 9.0 SP 00 Patch 09 in a copy of the productive environment to verify if it solves the error. If it does, please install the HF in the live environment. Other wise please send the message back to us. "

Regards,

K Sakthivel