cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class not registered in dashboard designer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP and this forum as well kindly apologize for my mistakes and silly questions...

I have installed SAP Dashboard design version: 6.0.0.0 Build: 14,0,2,364 on my windows XP system which have already BO client version : 14.0.3 Build 613.

after the installation when i tried to add query from dashboard designer it is giving an error "class not registered" but i have already registered with the product code given to me, while logging on business objects enterprise through dashboard designer the authentication drop down is not showing any thing and i am unable to log on to access any universe.

My BI launch pad and webi rich client is working fine but the issue is with the dashboard designer.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This issue is solved by installing the latest service pack 9 for the dashboard design from the SCN market place.

Thanks,

shardendu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member183425
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shardendu,

Please go through the folloing link which will give you some Idea to resolve your problem, The main problem of accessing data is to have the proper installations

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/boc/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0093f8a-f36c-2e10-af96-ccb4ade48...

Regards,

G.S.Ramanjaneyulu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the issue occurring only for your client machine or else observed for all end user client machines.

I would suggest you to cross-verify the Dashboard license keys. It might be possible that you might have implemented the same license for BOE as well as dashboards.

Get the temporary license for dashboards from SMP and then check whether it help you.

former_member195290
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please go through the SCN thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3206738

Upgrade your Dashboards, it should work.

Regards,

JC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharendu,

Try repairing or re-installing dashboards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhilasha,

I have already re-installed and repaired it 2-3 times but nothing happens.

Please help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shardendu, What's exact BOE version you are using? are you using full installation of BI4.0 SP02 dashboards designer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shengjun, i am using Dashboard Design version: 6.0.0.0 Build: 14,0,2,364 and while installation i checked complete (typical) installation after that it asks for the product key and the installation competed successfully.

Don't know why this error is happening?

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below Note.

1627640      'class not registered' error in Xcelsius when creating an SAP BW connection

Also try to check with the admin team & and install the correct Service Pack based on the PAM.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Suman T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks for the reply, i have already checked with these docs but unable to find any specific solution, can you please elaborate which service pack is available for this?

PS: The link for the note 1627640 is not working.

Looking forward for your help!

Thanks,

shardendu

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with the below version and SP.

I would recommend you to uninstall the current version and try go above SP4.

Check with your admin team for help. revert for any assistance.

Regards,

Suman T