cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCI3 - Breakdown

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

In the MCI3 report, the breakdown data does not show. The notification has the breakdown option selected for some notifications. Can you please advise what i am missing here to show the data?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone. The issue got resolved.

Changed the Update group from 27 to 26 and the reports started working.

former_member220454
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you have something in CM30 (update log LIS) ?

serge

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

Is CM30 a table or a transaction? I don't find in both the places. Can you please elaborate?

former_member220454
Participant
0 Kudos

it's a transaction

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. It says No Log Exists.

former_member220454
Participant
0 Kudos

So you have to activate under your user the parameter MCL and X

check the help on SPRO on the Display update log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post the screen shot of OMOS transaction in that client.

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

OMOS:

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

My Notification type is below

Notification Options:

Equipment and Functional Location Data:

Both Equipment and Functional Location start up date are updated as that is mandatory in our case.

Transacation OLPM:

I executed the transaction OLPM as described above for the Structure S061 and did some generation of data. But still the breakdown data is not showing.

Transacation OLIX:

I executed the transaction OLIX and it converted some data. But the break down data is still not showing.

Also i noticed one thing, before i executed the transaction OLIX, i saw there were around 8000 records in the table. But after i executed the transaction it shrinked down to around 5000 entries. What went wrong here.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were your screens like these?

OLPM

OLIX

Always remember that MCI reports take records with version '000' only to account. So pay attention that the temporary version &(1 created in OLPM is being copied to target version 000 through OLIX.

You can repeat the procedure. there is no harm.

Jogeswara Rao K

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But after i executed the transaction it shrinked down to around 5000 entries. What went wrong here.

The difference 3000 lines belong to temporary versions. The remaining 5000 lines must be of 000 version.

You can verify this through SE11 giving table name S061.

Jogeswara Rao K

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes that is correct. I ran it again as you said and posted below.

OLPM:

OLIM:

Then executed it.

MCI3:

Then ran the report, but still the breakdown data does not gets updated.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is fairly OK.

And on the other side S063 is giving zero records.

This is closing into a conclusion that something is wrong with Malfunction Notification data, which is not recognized by the Info structures, What is it causing this, we need to investigate.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also investigate by going through table S063 (through SE11), Verify your known M2 Notification lines are reflecting there or not.

That is you need to compare Completed Malfunction Notification lines from  IW28 report, to S063.

Whether these lines are reflecting there or not.

mohanaselvan_jayaraj4
Participant
0 Kudos

The S063 is empty. It does not have any data in it. Also the Notifcation is a custom notification. Should i run something in order for the custom Notification to update the data in the structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay,

The prerequisite to populate the breakdown reported is:

The reference object (Functional location and/ or Equipment) refered in the notification should be updated with the start up date.

Then you will get the update.

Regards,

Raj

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jayaraj,

I hope yours is a Malfunction Notification (M2).

If you are sure about the breakdown tick is there in the Notifications first verify

whether the Malfunction End date and time are filled.

As a last resort

You might need to update the info structures involved here (S061), through Tcodes OLPM and OLIX

First create a temporary version say ' &(1 '  of info structure S061   using Tcode  OLPM.

Now copy this version  '&(1' to version '000' using Tcode OLIX (Mention S061 and choose Copy and Delete option)

Version' 000 ' is already defaulted. You need not mention. Now your Table gets perfectly updated.

The report MCI3 takes into account the '000' version only.

Jogeswara Rao K