cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Work Manager 6 - Work Order related query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've installed SMP 2.3 SP03 L01 and have been able to set up SAP Work Manager 6.0 and the WPF client. I had created Work Orders on Syclo Work Manager 5.2 and the same on SAP Work Manager 6.0. If we transmit the created Work Order, it shows on the ERP front. However, is there a way to see the Work Orders created on the ERP side on the WPF client? What do I need to do? There are Work Orders created in ERP, but simply using the transmit function from the WPF client doesn't seem to update it with the existing Work Orders of the ERP.

Please help me in achieving this.

Regards,

Sreyan Choudhury

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody to help out on this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreyan,

Standard app works in this way, Even if you create the work order and it's not released you won't be able to see it on the device, So to get a Wo's on the device you need to release it in SAP.

I hope this is what you are asking.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Can you tell me how to complete the release of the order in SAP side? Sadly I do not know much of the SAP side.

As far as I have understood after viewing the created order in IW32, I could find a green flag on the top, which says release. So I went ahead with the release. It gave a message.

So, is the release complete? Or anything else needs to be done further? I still cant see my order in the WPF client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreyan,

Once you release the order, You can see the order status as REL.

If you still not able to see the order then i believe you have not assigned the personal responsible to this work order.

You must have mapped your syclo sap user with the pernr in PA30 HR config that pernr you need to assign to your work order.

Refer this screenshot.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek. Let me go through these steps. By the way, can you tell me how to assign a PERNR against a responsible work center?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can check below work center transaction codes where you can maintain work center related data.

IR01 - Create Work Center

IR02 - Change Work Center

IR03 - Display.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Abhishek. You're a savior. I had to assign the mobile user from HRMS in IR02 and it worked like a charm! Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers! Enjoy

Answers (0)