SAP for Professional Services Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and cultivate collaborative learning in group discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP Issue

achin_jindal
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone give me the solution for this when am scheduling APP am not getting the program RFFOUS_C in the printout/data medium. Can anyone resolve this.

Thanks,

Achin

6 REPLIES 6

0 Kudos

Achin,

Please be advised that this page is for discussions of
solutions and trends that are relevant to professionals services industry. Therefore
I doubt anyone in this community can assist you. I would propose that before
posting your question you do a search, perhaps on the program name you have
issue with, in the Search the Community on the box upper right side of the
screen. There you should find postings of others that has similar questions and
when you look in the details of a posting you should be able to determine what
community they posted their questions in and got answers. I will delete your
posting in couple days since this is really not relevant or interesting to our
members.

Thank you for your understanding and good luck.

Regards,

Kay

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFFOUS_C program will work - but we need to copy this form F110_PRENUM_CHCK and make ZF110_PRENUM_CHCK modify as per your requirement format and assign in FBZP - payment method in company code

Form for the Payment Medium - ZF110_PRENUM_CHCK

your APP print issue will solve

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Thank you Mahesh!

0 Kudos

hi,

your issue has resolved or not

0 Kudos

Hi Werner,

Could you please tell me what do i do because whenever i post any query here it gets rejected. Why it is treated as an offence to this community. Please let me know the solution.

Regards,

Achin

0 Kudos

Achin,

It is not an offense. I am just trying to help you to find an answer to your questions. For most part the folks that are part of this community are interested in solutions and industry information that is relevant to operations of  Professional Service companies - predominately consulting and IT service firms. Most of them would not be interested and more importantly have the detailed knowledge to answer such detailed questions. You got lucky with Manesh's response and I hope that helps you.

In the future if you don't know where to post your questions for best response please follow my direction in the original mail. As a moderator it is my job to keep the posting in this group relevant to the area/topic it is intended for.

I am not sure how else to elaborate on this. So if you have any additional concerns please reach out to me directly katarzyna.werner@sap.com

Thank you.

Kay