Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to Find deployed module in JNDI browser in NWA

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have created an customized module in eclipse which retrieves the data from the audit logs and creates a file in the target location so i have deployed the module and it showed the logs as deployed successfully and tried to find its location in the JNDI browser in NWA but i am not able to view the deployed module in it. For doing the above process i have refered the link  .

So please help me in finding the deployed module.

Regards,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Go to tcode AL11 and navigate to the below path there you could find your deployed file if deployment successful.

/usr/sap/<system ID>/<instance>/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

Use the below path in NWA

NWA--->Troubleshooting--->JNDI Browser

then select context name and search by the JNDI name of the module.

JNDI name will be found in the ejb-j2ee-engine.xml

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can find your module at OS level in the below loc.

/usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS<SystemNo>/j2ee/cluster/apps/sap.com/ (Here u will find your EAR file)

For using in ID/Module tab just use the JNDI name .

Regards

Venkat

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue in that the EAR is not getting deployed into sap.com but is creating another folder j2ee & is getting created in that. Please advise what went wrong.

vadimklimov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Avinash,

What is the JNDI name that is used for this module? Is it the one that you use when searching for the module in JNDI Browser?

JNDI name of the module can be found in the EJB project that contains the developed module, in deployment descriptor ejb-j2ee-engine.xml.

Regards,

Vadim