Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real_sub_e for supplier data

former_member215519
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to understand the usage of real_sub_e, but I did not find much valuable info in the forum. So here I have several questions as below.

Looks real_sub_e is introduced without SPRC, so it can be used even we don't plan to implement SPRC2.0. So under this situation, what's the suggested data structure for using real_sub_e, what will be the default property tree for this spec type? i.e, how real_sub_e can be input as supplier listing in real_sub? Any pictogram to show the relationship with real_sub, pure_sub and composition and so on?

And if we have several suppliers for the same raw material, but a bit different in classification, does it mean we need to create several real_sub_e accordingly? Without SPRC, can we still create them automatically, or this normally is done manually?

Any additional info or help document are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John

your topic has been discussed often here. Recently most of your "doubts/topics/questions" have been discussed e.g. here:

This thread is mainly related to topic:

"And if we have several suppliers for the same raw material, but a bit different in classification, does it mean we need to create several real_sub_e accordingly?"

regarding:

Without SPRC, can we still create them automatically, or this normally is done manually?

Which type of automaiton you are lookingfor? IN EHS classic there is no "communication platform" as with e.g. SPRC. Therefore either you create manually REAL_SUB_E or you use e.g. standard EHS impoort to do so.

REAL_SUB_E is discussed e.g. here:

Any of these threads discuss or handle "subtopics" of the REAL_SUB_E topic.

Further links regaridng this:

http://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YP-RELNEHS_606_EHSCI3_SPECN

C.B.