SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am new on SAP, around 4 months, and I am having some problems related to the assortment/listing methods, that suddenly stopped working.

I did the mass load of the articles and then the assortment using the T-code WLWBN (later I learned that I could have used the WSM3). At first was all fine, I was able to create POs to all the plants listed in the assortment.

When already in production the users begun to create the articles manually and now even if I do the Individual Listing using T-code WSP4 it wont work.

I started the investigation and noticed that the two DC plants were not set to "B" on the table T001W-VLFKZ and I still haven´t found how to change it. I did some modifications on the WB02 for the plant but nothing changed. I do not know how this could influence on the listing process but yes, I also have to fix it, currently there is none DC set on the system.

Now, every time the users want to use the article in a different plant I have to add manually in the Logistics:store view on the article master.

Currently they are not using hierarchy on the articles, so I am using the generic listing.

Also, I haven´t done anything on the t-code REFSITE, but I not sure if this could influence.

Please, forgive the lack of information. But any idea where else I can check?

Have to solve this asap and any information is welcome.

Best regards.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

No one? Am I not being clear? Please, any documentation on how to change the assortment category?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi

You can check with the site profile for the " DC plants were not set to "B" " problem,as for assortment category ,this is automatically set by the system depend on the assortment user been assigned.

And for the listing function ,try to use WSM4L ,and check the attached control in WSOA2.

0 Kudos

Deyi, thanks a lot, but WSM4L is showing an error.

On WSOA3 I checked the config and it is set to K1. But this config is the same as the QA system and it is working there.

Thanks again.

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

to me it seems that your plants were not created via transaction WB01. Are you working in a retail system? If so, sites have always to be created via WB01.

If that is the case, to correct, you can try (once again) to create the site with WB01 with the same LOCNR. No data should be overwritten. Be sure to choose the correct Site profile for Distribution Center.

If you have the possibility, you first should check in quality assurance system or development system if this will solve your problem.

Hope it helps

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hey Tobias, I had this problem but then I deleted the plants and recreated it all manually on t-code WB01.

I fixed the entry to VLFKZ = 'B' by updating the view V_T001W_SITE (I love ABAPers).

Still the listing is not working. Do I have to remove the assortment from the articles and then do it again?

0 Kudos

IMPORTANT: Never update view V_T001W_SITE -.-''. After update this view with the B value, SAP lost reference and I had to recreate the plants with the clients. So I had to return the A value and listing still not working.

0 Kudos

Hi

Check in table WRSZ for sites and in table WLK1 for articles the assortments. Check the periods of validity.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Yes, thank you. I did this before and the date is ok.

The thing is that checking on WSOA3 the sites are all there and when I run WSP4 for the article it still does not list the sites for the article and I am unable to make POs for the articles, unless I manually add the site or plant on the logistic tab.

Regards

0 Kudos

1 - How many Stores?

2 - How many DC?

3 - Do you really need the granularity and control of listing conditions that is afforded by using Layout Workbench?  Or could you get by with a much less data maintenance intensive solution.

4 - What listing procedure is maintained for your DC (WB02, Listing Tab)?

5 - What listing procedure is maintained for your Stores (WB02, Listing Tab)?

6 - What listing procedure is maintained on the general assortment module for your Stores (WSOA2, Basic Data)?

7 - For an article that will not list to the Stores, what listing procedure is maintained (MM42, Listing Tab, Store Listing - Listing Procedure)?   Usually this can be maintained at the basic data level; do not specify a sales org and distribution channel.

8 - For an article that will not list to the DC, what listing procedure is maintained (MM42, Listing Tab, Listing DC - Listing Procedure)?  Usually this can be maintained at the basic data level; do not specify a sales org and distribution channel.

The reason for Question 3 is that you say a Merchandise Category Hierarchy has not yet been implemented.  This is not a requirement, but it is a sign that Retail concepts (including assortment management and listing) have not been fully considered.  If this is the case, then might a more simple solution that lists all articles to all sites (or groups of sites) be a better option until a more detailed requirement is demanded?

- Paul

------------------------------

Paul R. Gendreau. Jr.

SAP Retail

0 Kudos

Hi Paul, let me try to answer it all.

1 - How many Stores?

Currently they have 45 stores

2 - How many DC?

They should have 2 DCs, but these two were created as stores by mistake and I still unable to change it      without causing a bigger problem. You might ask why we allowed this to go in Production, well, I don´t know.

3 - Do you really need the granularity and control of listing conditions that is afforded by using Layout Workbench?  Or could you get by with a much less data maintenance intensive solution.

What we done until fix the assortment is create a program that (like a LWMS) that the user insert the article and the program add all the stores (including the DCs) into the material, in the logistic tab and then Validity area.

4 - What listing procedure is maintained for your DC (WB02, Listing Tab)?

None, is it necessary since the assortment already have this information?

5 - What listing procedure is maintained for your Stores (WB02, Listing Tab)?

Also none

6 - What listing procedure is maintained on the general assortment module for your Stores (WSOA2, Basic Data)?

K1

7 - For an article that will not list to the Stores, what listing procedure is maintained (MM42, Listing Tab, Store Listing - Listing Procedure)?   Usually this can be maintained at the basic data level; do not specify a sales org and distribution channel.

K1

8 - For an article that will not list to the DC, what listing procedure is maintained (MM42, Listing Tab, Listing DC - Listing Procedure)?  Usually this can be maintained at the basic data level; do not specify a sales org and distribution channel.

K1

Well, you are right. They will have the whole retail configuration in plane only next year, for now they will handle only non stock materials.

For now it is "working" without the assortment, but I wanted at least the listing to the plants to be working.