Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all warning / error messages in the system

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All 

Please explain how I can get a list of all warning / error message in the system ?

1. I have checked all the tables as below when I go to SM30 . They are not correct as I do not see the main Message class bbp_pd listed anywhere in this

TableDescription
T100SList of all the system messages that the user can configure
T100CList of all the messages that the user has customized
T100SAList of all configurable application areas (or message classes)

2. I checked in SE91 as well but it does not list whether the message is Error/ Warning ..

3. I also checked SPRO path " Influence message control " But again this does not provide any consolidated option to list the messages ..

Links :

http://nazrinrizal.blogspot.in/2012/02/configuring-sap-system-messages.html

We have a requirement where the client wants to suppress some of the warning messages which are of no use

Please explain .

Regards

Vinita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinita,

table for messages is T100 (depending on language).

For messages which have a dynamic type determination (not hard-coded as in KBA 1921200 - Converting warning message to error for Confirmation does not work), you can check BBPV_PDMSG view (have a look at wiki Influence Message Control in SRM)

You could check also KBA 1482249 - How to determine where an SRM error message is coming from

Regarsds.

Laurent.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Laurent ,

I checked the options you mentioned and also the one I mentioned previously in all there are the same problems ..

Table T1000  whether this is Error / Warning is not mentioned

BBPV_PDMSG  in this the text which is in the message is missing ..

Influence Message Control in SRM) I already checked and that looks fine ..

1482249 - How to determine where an SRM error message is coming from 

Does not look relevant to me

I basically want a generic list of all message which are in status " Warning " to be able to check them so that client can decide which can be suppressed . The list should have the message number  , Error / warning , and the text to be able to do that ..

Answers (0)