cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up display properties for a crosstab is CSS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am woundring how to setup css class and code like in this tutorial.

myalerting.css ?

Set up display properties for a crosstab: Design Studio 1.2 - YouTube.

if you have sample file please share I am sure other can be befits from as well.

I would like to use color display on numbers or icons in seperate column if the value in certain range  or a value is below or avove business needs.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got this working (somewhat) here:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are looking is Conditional Formatting .

You need to set up conditional formatting at SAP BI BEx Query level .

Please Check the link below.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3475058

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I was not clear on this.

I already have condition defined in bex. What I am looking for script and css code which can help me to either change the color on data in cell as per my defined conditions or show color icons such as Yellom Green or Red. As it shows in the link I have provided in post.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found what you are looking for in the Learning Hub for Design Studio

It is a combination of BEx Queries using Exceptions and then creating CSS for alerts with colors and then images for the statuses.

I will try to document the steps when I have some time. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

That would be great if you can.

Thanks.

Kevin

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kevin,

I could not get this to work on my installation; perhaps you can review and "run with it" or someone better with CSS can assist.

The gist of it is there is a class .sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert1Background to define the status symbol for the alerts

Based on your Exceptions in the BEx query, Good 1 is .sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert1Background

Good 2 is .sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert3Background

etc... Bad 3 (red symbol) is .sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert9Background

I tried the following custom CSS on the crosstab, note using IE (which now we can no longer use until Microsoft patches)

myAlerting.sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlternating{

background-color:#F9F9F9 !important;

}

myAlerting.sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault{

background-color:#FFFFFF !important;

}

myAlerting.sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert1Background

{

color:rgba(0,0,0,0.0);

background-image: url('/aad/resources/~1398612272195~/sap/zen/crosstab/themes/sap_platinum/img/exceptions/status_1.gif') !important;

background-repeat:no-repeat !important;

background-position:center top !important;

}

myAlerting.sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert2Background

{

background-image: url('/aad/resources/~1398612272195~/sap/zen/crosstab/themes/sap_platinum/img/exceptions/status_2.gif') !important;

}

myAlerting.sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert3Background

{

background-image:url('green.png');

}

myAlerting.sapzencrosstab-DataCellDefault.sapzencrosstab-DataCellAlert9StatusSymbol

{

background-image: url('aad/resources/~1398612272195~/sap/zen/crosstab/themes/sap_platinum/img/exceptions/status_9.gif') !important;

}

I didn't want to hold you up and for sure I hope there is someone in the community who could help.  I'll try again when we can use IE