Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGI & AFFW Table

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I know that the COGI entries are stored in the table AFFW. In AFFW table, we have two fields "ERSDA - Created On" & FWDAT - Error date".

I can not able to understand the difference between these two dates. I feel that these two dates will always same. In which scenario, these dates can be different?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK SK,

According to my understanding goes the creation date is the date when COGI was created for the first time. This time both the dates will be same.

Now suppose, after two days someone again tries to clear the COGI and gets error saying 'deficit of stock', this time the error date will be two days later then the created on date.

Hope it is clear to you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Alok

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK

ERSDA  is the date when entry created in COGI.

FWDAT is Error date which will be same with ERSDA initially.Then it will get updated with the date when user tries to rectify the error and it leads to other error.

Regards

Kesava

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

ERSDA - This is  Error created date

FWDAT - This is Error arose date.

Both dates may or may not be same. By default when error record is moved to COGI both these dates will be same in AFWW and in COGI. If user tries to clear the error record after some days and if error is not cleared then system will update the latest date of error execution and failed again as error arose date and will update the field FWDAT as shown below.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri