SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good institute or firm for training SAP BI or ABAP in New Jersey or New York???

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am looking for a good institute for SAP BI or ABAP training in New Jersey or New York. I need an institute which  also help in getting job after completing training.I am MBA IT and about to graduate this may. I have been trying to find some institute or consulting firm for one week but not able to find any. If anybody can help,It would really be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditay,

Not sure about institure in New Jersey or New York... but you can also try searching for online training..I hope that should help you.

I'm also assuming that should be much cheaper compared to one what you are looking for.

Regards,

Deepanshu Sharma

former_member187692
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aditay,

I know there are SAP authorized Academy there in US( in most of the places ) where you can get trained in SAP. And one more thing is that most of my friends pursing their masters are taking up online classes for SAP and their feedback are all good.( just google you can find many options ).

And when coming to getting a break in SAP, it all depends on how well and to what extend you pick up the subject so that the interviewer can hire you.

Their is a lot of demand in SAP but a lot more demand for quality developer indeed.

I suggest you read as many blogs in SCN to get a good feel and idea in and around SAP.

PS:- Start from Ravi Sankar Venna blogs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditay,

There are 2 ways you can learn SAP ABAP.

1) learn through tutorials online. This will be kind of a self-study. You can find many materials online for the same.

2) You can get online training for ABAP. There are some real-time consultants who also give trainings in their free time. You can get in touch with them. This is a better option according to me, because I see that learning in this way is a bit faster, and your doubts get clarified immediately.

I can suggest a a real time certified consultant with 10 yrs exp who gives trainings this way and has already trained many batches of students.The only thing is he can give online training from his home. If interested, you can mail me via direct message,

Regards,

Shahnaz.

Message was edited by: Caroleigh Deneen to remove personal data.