cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export many multi-level BOMs at one time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question relating BOM. Pls help me!

T-code CS11 or CS13 can export only one code at one time while I want to export many BOMs at one time (multi-level).

Do you know any T-code that can help?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I am not sure if you talking about EXPORT or EXPLOSION but if you talking about explosion then you can try below mentioned setting

• In the SAP Easy Access Menu select Logistics Production Master data Bills of material Reporting BOM explosion <BOM type>

® Multi-Level BOM.

The

Multi-Level BOM: Initial Screen

appears in which you maintain the same fields as for the

level-by-level

function.
  1. Enter the data that identifies your BOM (such as Material, Plant, and Alternative, if appropriate).
  2. In the Application field, enter the key of the procedure for automatic alternative determination.
  3. Enter the data for Selecting a BOM.
  4. Click This graphic is explained in the accompanying text to determine the selection criteria for the BOM explosion.
  • Click This graphic is explained in the accompanying text.

You see a list of all items that fulfill your selection criteria. In the Multi-level BOM list, you immediately see whether a component is an assembly – the main difference between this and a level-by-level BOM explosion.

• The quantities refer to the required quantity displayed in the list header.

• The components of the subordinate assembly are inset directly below, with the next number up to show that this is the next level. If a component is an assembly, the explosion continues immediately.

The list of components on any level is interrupted each time a component that is an assembly occurs. After the list of items in the subordinate BOM, the list is continued on the superior level.

Former Member

Hi Vishal Jajoo,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Do you mean using T-code CS12? I know it already, but it cannot satisfy my requirement. On the initial screen, it is required to enter one material only, while I need to explode multi-level BOM of many materials. It takes so much time to explode thousands of materials.

Hope someone knows the answer.