cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO7.31 and BPM: Using Operation Mapping within BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I am facing an issue while trying the import/execute an Operation Mapping within a BPM. Have a PO 7.31SP07 installation (NWDS also on 7.31 SP07), and the process already have some working interface calls to PI, however still having issue while trying to execute the Operation Mapping:

1. After deploying the process, going to NWA -> SOA tab -> Application and Scenario Communication -> Application Communication -> select the process -> check the "localhost"/WS group for "Local System". The  "Processing State" shows the error below:

Configuration for service group [localhost] failed. Error details:

[No endpoints found. Check if the service is configured and if its

endpoints are available in the . Service:

[{http://fusionconsultoria.com.br/sales_order_create}fusionconsultoria_salesord_om_SalesOrderSplit_ServicePortType]

Assigned Provider: [Local System]

Service Group: [localhost]

Service Group application: [fusionconsultoria/salesord]

Service Reference application: [fusionconsultoria/salesord]

]

2. During runtime, when trying to execute the OM automated step, on log viewer:

Error during SCA Processing

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.interfaces.sca.config.exception.ESBConfigurationException:

Could not process message for operation om_SalesOrderSplit_Service in

web service plugin module.

at com.sap.engine.services.sca.plugins.ws.WebServiceImplementationInstance.accept(WebServiceImplementationInstance.java:223)

at com.sap.engine.services.sca.das.SCADASImpl.invokeReference(SCADASImpl.java:314)

Caused by: com.sap.esi.esp.lib.mm.config.exceptions.ObjectNotExistsException:

Configuration not found for application:

fusionconsultoria/salesord,serviceRefId:{http://www.sap.com}salesord_fusionconsultoria~salesord~BPMcomponent_29768b4e-f59a-4ba3-a2ff-dee594b01ecf_WS.

Please check the configuration details from the NWA. You may have not

assigned the Service Group to a Provider System, or the generation of

the configuration has failed.

3. Carried out the steps from the referenced links below. They are quite similar to each other, however still facing the issue:

Using Operation Mappings (PI) in a BPM Process - Process Orchestration - SAP Library

- Marked as "local provider" and WS;

4. Tried deleting, creating the automated step aswell reimporting the Operation Mapping.

5. Already reviewed the input/output mapping of the automated activity;

6. On ESR, the mapping works correctly.

7. Tried changing the outbound and inbound Service interfaces for the OM from stateless to stateless XI3.0, as well from synchronous to asynchronous.

At this moment I've completely ran out of ideas. Appreciate if anyone could give any insights, since I am running out of time with this project!

Thanks in advance to all and

Best regards,

Lucas Santos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By looking ur error description, it seems that it couldn't able to execute OM at runtime.

Under application communication (NWA) try to manually assign provider system as "local system" for WS connectivity type and then check?

In addition to that just check if you are able to access OM WSDL URL or not (click on WS connection type service group -> scroll down -> configuration tab -> WSDL URL)?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit!

First of all, thanks for the reply!

Checked both of your recommendations, and there is nothing on the "Configuration" tab, as you can see on the screenshot below:

Any ideas?

Thanks again and

Best regards,

Lucas Santos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lucas,

>>Checked both of your recommendations, and there is nothing on the "Configuration" tab, as you can see on the screenshot below:

I think, that's the issue. Can u paste ur only OM automated activity screenshot include interface tab + Service reference (details  + overview tab).

BTW, i have never faced such issue while callig OM  but i remember sometime back i have read a thread where something similar got resolved after creating BPM from scratch.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit!

I've read it as well, hence I will do it and then I will provide the required information!

EDIT: Indeed, recreating the BPM from scratch solved the issue. It doesn't ring a bell on the root cause, however it clearly shows that NW BPM still has a long way to have fully coupled features with PI. Anyway, thanks for the support!

BR,

Lucas Santos

DG
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Got same problem.

And resorted to recrate the BPMN.

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, we had this issue too. And also only recreate.. If anybody will solve this - plz share

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yeah. recreating bpm objects really works!!!..

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lucus

I'm facing the same type of problem.

Why would re-creating the BPM fix this issue ?.    I fear I would spend all this effort for nothing.

What does your operation mapping wsdl:service > soap:address look like ?   What does your NWA BPM application Communication Configuration look like now - before you had that red light - like I have now.  

The WSDL that is generated from the imported Operation Mapping : what end point is expected here. My wsdl:service > soap:address location has a port of 50500 - which does not even exist!. How can it work  Does this get automatically deployed onto the Service Registry?.

I have built and deployed this but I get a run time error when it executes the operation mapping.   A technical error during invocation: Could not invoke service reference name.

I have seen in the deployed BPM's Application Configuration against the Consumed Service Groups an error against the associated service group

Configuration for service
group [SG_localhost] failed. Error details: [No endpoints found. Check if the  service is configured and if its endpoints are available in the . Service

It almost seems that it wants me to publish the end point on the service registry -  no idea how....but I none of the blogs and post indicate that I need to fiddle with this at all.

I have this question in SDN too if you care to take a look.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you trying to call operation mapping from outside?

undeploy bpm and delete and recreate the objects.

first check try to check running the bpm scenario and see if operation mapping getting called successfully.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chrismills
Explorer

I've recently had this issue and found a fix that doesn't involve having to delete and start from scratch again so thought I would share this to save others the same pain

• In NWDS open development infrastructure perspective
  • Open the component properties for your BPM DC
  • Click the dependencies tab
  • Expand bie/sca/scdl/contributors/maas
  • on the "def" node under this create a build time dependence

Build and re-deploy the DC and you should then get a green light in Application Communication in the SOA section of NWA

I've raised a customer message with SAP requesting a note is released for this and ideally for the build process to be modified to fail where the dependency isn't set and operation mappings are in the BPM project..

stephen_xue
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks Chris,

your solution did solved my problem.

junyan1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks, this solution works for me.

After setting the configuration mentioned and redeployed the BPM, the missing OM is now registered and shown in Provided Service tab.

Cheers

Jun Yan