cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc packaging - PI 7.4 - Single Stack - AAE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is a very simple Idoc->SOAP. However, to optimize our interface we decided to package our idocs in groups. Now here is what we did:

1. Partner profile updated in ECC to 'Collect'.

2. Package size specified in ECC.

3. Port in ECC is tRFC.

4. Sender channel in PI configured and the checkbox - 'Multiple Idocs in single XI message' checked.

5. Cardinality of the idoc updated to unbounded.

6. RSEOUT00 scheduled in SAP.

My concern is that I am still receiving individual messages in PI. What am I missing here? I tried searching SDN but didn't get a suitable response on this. Basically, the setting that I have done in 'step 4', does it do what I am expecting? Do we need any additional configuration?

Thanks,

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

>>Cardinality of the idoc updated to unbounded.

First of all, u don't need this step in case of outbound scenarios. Partner profile and idoc channel settings will make sure that u get multiple idocs in a single packet in PI.

Secondly, the steps (apart from 5th one) which u have mentioned are correct but i doubt u have not done configs properly in ECC? Cross check ur settings.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit. Removed the cardinality and it works fine now!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,Kevin

Even my scenario is same I too did the same as above and also removed the cardinality and set as it as 1..1 .For testing purpose I am triggering an IDoc with repet factor in we19 but still each of the IDoc hits directly sender IDoc adapter instead of IDocs being collected according to package size mentioned.Also when execute manually the RSEOUT00 report after this test IDoc it pops up "No IDoc is ready for processing" . Kindly help.

Thnx,Nithin.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos