Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical condition type to posted in G/l

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done configuration based on the below link,

I have created a condition type ZPF1,selected accruals at condition type detail screen,have not made statistical.Assigned account key ZP2.By doing so it does not impact net value,this is working fine.

In the VKOA settings i have assigned both G/L and provision account for the account key ZP2 .

I have assigned key ZP2 to accruals in Pricing procedure.(Is it right way to do?)[I have doubt always in this area,do we want to assign different key for account key & accrual,for statistical/rebate condition type].

Please find the below screen shot and let me know ,is the settings are right.

Pradeep.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dev & Moazzam,

In V/08 if we assign ZP2 to both account key & accrual .

The results are same only.

Pradeep

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

As rightly said by Dev it is purely your business requirement that make you configure this accrual functionality. We can have same account key in both fields in V/08 as well.

In your screenshot I can see that you have assigned ZP2 with your condition type ZPF1 only in accrual field. Account key field is blank but system is still determining GL from VKOA which you have assigned to the debit side of ZP2. Am I correct? I never checked this because I always assigned same account key in both fields in V/08 and I get same results which you have shown in your screen.

Thank$

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. It is the right process. If you are using accrual key for condition type, then you have to post the amount to a separate G/L account.

And its depend on your business requirement. You can choose whatever you want to as per your business requirement.

It is controlled by the accrual key for condition type..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

as far as I understood, you do not need to click acruals, this is something different you can use this like rebates or something like this. Remainning seems correct.

Cheers,

Sarhan.