cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No objects processed in MDUG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am using transaction GRFN_MDUG in GRC 10.1 to upload a very simple template into the system. When I upload the file, the system tells that everything is going ok but after executing transaction SLG1, the message is "0 objects have been processed". I tried to upload the same template into a another Sandbox system and all the objects are processed correctly.

Any idea of what can be happening?

Thanks,

Kind regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Did you the solution for this issue?

Even I am getting issue of "0 Objects have been processed"

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

This happened to me also and I´ve found the solution.

Apparently when MDUG is uploading a file it will generate some .xml file. by default this xml file will be generated in C:. If you dont have enough authorizations to create files in C: (most likely if you are using a company-managed laptop) SAP will not raise any exception and it will create an empty xml file.

As a simple test, try first to open SAP-LOGON with admin rights (right click in the icon) and check if its working now.

Let me know if it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, this happened to me when the file that I tried to upload has many folders. You should try saving your file in C:/temp and open it from this path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tested it and it isd not possible to upload the master data in multilanguage template. Does anybody know why I find this problem?

Thanks,

Kind regards,