cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports 2011 not working in windows 2008 server CITRIX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using  Crystal reports 2011 in windows 2008 server which is CITRIX farm., having crystal reports 2011 runtime in it..

We are using .net applicationton to run the reports.

The crystal reports parameter popup is getting opened. But the calendar icon is not fuctioning ..clicking on the calendar control no pop up appears. no error too..

OK button is not responding. Cancel button too.

Can you please help us why we are facing this issue in CITRIX only. When we are using the same version in desktop, Crystal report is working fine.

Please feel free to ask if required any more details about my problem.

Regards,

Venkat.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also getting this issue - the parameters box works for us, but not for our customer.  Has anyone found a solution to it?  As I have the same permissions on the server as the customer, this seems to be an issue on the client rather than the server.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David

There is a number of questions and suggestions re. the issue. Can you please document what you have tried so far?

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ludek,

Thanks for the response.  We have now resolved this by removing the Windows profiles from the Citrix server for the affected users.

I'm not sure if there is a more elegant fix, but this worked for us.

David

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Did you ever resolve this issue?  I'm having the same problem using Crystal through Citrix.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ido's idea is excellent, only addition I'd like to make is the following:

You are trying to run a .NET app. However, CR 2011 does not install any SDKs. So, the directory specified by Ido is not correct. Assuming that by CR 2011 you actually mean "SAP Crystal Reports, Developer Version for Visual Studio .NET", then the directory would be:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\Common\Crystal Reports 2011\crystalreportviewers\prompting

If that does not help, use Process Monitor and see what the logs tell you (look for Access Denied messages).

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ludek and Ido for your response.

I will check the suggested solutions above and revert back ASAP.

Thank you for your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP team,

Please help. We are unable to fix this issue from our side and Unable to see the same issue/ resolution reported by anybody.

We are facing an unique problem. CR2011 with visual studio 2010. crystal report viewer is getting opened. But the parameters popup not functioning at all.

Calender control/ OK/Cancel buttongs not responding.

It is a windows application.

Please let me know if required any more details on this.

Regards,

Venkat.K

ido_millet
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the users have permissions to the following folder and subfolders:

C:\Program Files\SAP BusinessObjects\Crystal Reports 2011\crystalreportviewers\prompting\...

IE scripting permissions?