Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS logoff and subsequent authentication popup

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello out there,

I will try to describe my problem and hopefully someone had the same problem AND a solution :

My system is SAP ECC 6.0, SAP_BASIS 701 (Support Package SAPKB70105), please let me know, if you need more information.

I am running a Z-Transaction as an ITS service.

Parameters in transaction SE80  are:

~GENERATEDYNPRO0
~THEME99
~TRANSACTIONLM01

The GUI settings in the SICF service are:

~THEME99
~TRANSACTIONLM01
~ITSMOBILE1
~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDExxx_CUAAREA
~ITSMOBILEJSINCLUDExxx_MOBILE
~SOURCESZSM_WM_HRL_LUE,itsmobile,itsmobile00
~XSRFCHECK1
~OKCODE_PERMITENT, F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, F10, F11, F12, CSF1, /0,  =PB10  =PB1, /nex
~POPUPS1

In addition I created an external alias with the SICF service as target element. We did so, as our authorization allows us to modify the alias settings even on the productive system, whereas we'd have to open the system to modify the SICF service itself.

What do I want to realize: If the user logs off (I did little modifications on the template and the JS File to achieve that in any case the user presses F8 or F3 on the upmost menu screen), he should be redirected to this logon page:

To achieve that I did activate "Redirect to URL" on the tab "Error Pages / Logoff Page"; as in the current release of our system there is no logoff service, I created a ZLOGOFF service as described in SAP NOTE 1980567 - Configuring a logoff service for SAP_BASIS 700 system.

When I do so and logoff from the service (for testing I use the Internet Explorer and Chrome Browser as well with identical results), at first I will NOT be redirected to the logon screen (as shown above), but there occurs a authentication popup window like this (sorry for showing this in german, I was not able to change language):

This seems to be an Windows Security Popup and the SAP WAS of our system wants to have user name an password. If I do that once, and do NOT leave the browser, the logoff behaves like expected. But as soon as I close the Browser, the first logoff gets me to that additional logon popup. Is it a matter of cookies ? I could not find anything in SCN or SAP notes. To me it seems not to be a problem of the ZLOGOFF service, but of some security setting in SAP. By the way: On other systems (other SAP release) we use also Z services with the same procedure and the standard logoff service, with no problem, thus it probably is not some local PC or windows setting.

So, Logoff and redirect seem to work in principle, it is "only" this addtional security popup which bothers me. By the way, it is no option to recommend an upgrade, as we do that in predefined projects, not by request.

Please let me know, if you need more information to help me.

Thanks in advance

Volker Bock

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Volker,

I would compare the Login Methods of the ITSMobile service: ZSM_WM_HRL_LUE with the other

Z*** (ITSMobile?) service were you do not get the popup. Check this configuration in transaction SICF?

For this  ITSMobile service: ZSM_WM_HRL_LUE - does it behave differently when you log off when the user presses F8 or F3 if the service is called directly compared when called as an ALIAS?

Regards,

Oisin

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Oisin,

Logon Procedure:

is set to "L" (Alternative Logon Procedure); then Only "Fields Authentication"

Handler List:

"CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS"

Unfortunatley this is the only ITS service I have in this configuration on that system. On another system (higher release) it is the same configuration. The only difference is the standard logoff service and the release.

As far as I know, I am the only one on our systems using this "redirect URL" technique to get right back to the logon screen when logging off.

to the second question:

no, it is the same, either when I call/test the service directly in SICF or when I call/test the alias (right mouse click -> test service/test external alias)

By the way the JS-File modification is like this (I found out using debug mode in IE), this catches the F3 and F8 key under certain circumstances; works fine also in other systems:

else if ( (event.keyCode >= 112) && (event.keyCode <= 123) )

{

if ( event.shiftKey == true )

{

/* F13 to F24 */

setFKey(event.keyCode - 111 + 12);

eventdone = true;

}

else

{

/* ----------------------------- begin insert vb040414 --------------------------- */

/* Logoff via F8, only in menu screens (g_prev_menu must be defined) */

if ( (event.keyCode == 119) &&

(document.forms["mobileform"].innerText.indexOf("Auswahl") !=-1)

)

{

setOkCode("/nex");

eventdone = true;

}

/* Logoff via F3, only in top level menu */

else if ( (event.keyCode == 114) &&

(document.forms["mobileform"].innerText.indexOf("Auswahl") !=-1)

)

{

setOkCode("/nex");

eventdone = true;

}

else

{

/* F1 to F12, in other cases */

setFKey(event.keyCode - 111);

eventdone = true;

}

/* ----------------------------- end insert vb040414 --------------------------- */

Also, the modification in the template is (catches the F3 button click in the menu screen for logoff):

<!-- `onclick="setOkCode('`'RLMOB-PBACK'[1].okcode`');" ` modified vb070414 -->

`onclick="setOkCode('/nex');" `

Hope this will bring more light into the darkness :-).

Volker

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Volker,

is the "System Logon" radio button selected in the tab: 'Error Pages' --> 'Logon Errors' in SICF?

Check if the checkbox: 'Do Not Display Warnings' is selected?

What Kernel version and patch are you using?

Regards,

Oisin

volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Oisin,

1. and 2. question: YES:

Kernel Version & Patch:

SAP Kernel Information

SAP Kernel :  721_EXT_REL

Database Client Library : OCI_112, 11.2.0.4.0, V1, default

created in  :  Linux GNU SLES-11 x86_64 cc4.3.4 use-pr130903

created on  :  Sep 28 2013 05:33:26

Support Level  :  0

Kernel Patch number : 137

Source ID  :  0.137

DBSL Patch No. : 137

ICU Version : 4.0.1 Unicode Version 5.1

libsapu16 Version : 1.0025  Sep 27 2013 23:07:15

thx

Volker

former_member194364
Active Contributor
volker_bock
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

brilliant !! The "Coding" described in note 916727 does exactly what I wanted to have. Thanks a lot.

Volker

Answers (0)