Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps for migrating from 8.82 to 9.1

rajesh_khater
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a step by step guide for migrating from SAP B1 8.82 to 9.1.

Please suggest some documents, along with the precautions to be exercised, the pitfalls, best practices, etc.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You have check which base version is suitable to upgrade to 9.1 version. For that, refer SAP note:

2022016 - Overview Note for SAP Business One 9.1 PL00

2. Also check necessary system and hardware requirement for 9.1 version. This guide can be downloaded from SAP Business one customer portal

3. For complete upgrading process, refer

for installing SAP Business one which can be downloaded from SAP Business one customer portal

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

rajesh_khater
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have downloaded the Administrator's Guide zip file 3-4 times, but the file is corrupted. Can you post the correct link?

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is correct link. I can able to downloaded it without any problem. You can downloaded it from SAP Business one customer portal-->Documentation---> Release family 9.0-->select 9.0 version---choose system administration.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh..

Click on the link provided by nagaraj provide the s user id and passowrd , use winrar to extract files....

Regards

Kennedy

rajesh_khater
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Well, yes. Using Winrar was the key thing here. Using winrar, I am able to extract the zip file. Using winzip, I get the error that it is not a valid archive.

Anyway, now I got the guide. Will go through it and post more questions if required.

Answers (0)