cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value assignment category B & D

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

1. could u pls let me know where(& how) are val assign cats B & D are used?

2. would be grateful for giving an example or 2 for the sap default val assign types under these 2 ie val assign cat B & val assign cat D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niharika

that is a very basic EHS question. If you check STANDARD tree and compare the used value assignment types you will immediately see there "B" and "D" are used.

D is of tyoe "Internal"; B: is the "specification listing" (C is composition). PLease chek may be;

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi cb,

thank you. u r right that mine is  a basic question here. i tried on standard pro tree and could nt trace out for b& d. rest of the value assignment categories i could get. so the question.

hope u understand my position here ans help me out.

Ralph_P
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Niharika,

go into customizing and, without saving it, create a new value assignment type. During the process you will be asked which type the new VAT should be and you get a pop up window where all possible types are explained shortly, but effectively:

A: Normal property

B: Specification listing

C: Composition

😧 internal

E: Node in the property tree

F: Transport Classification

G: Additional data for DG

H: Hazard-inducing substance

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ralph,

thank you.

i guess my request is different here.

i would like to know the sap default value assignment types (not user created ones) under the value assignment category B & D.

we got lot of value assignment types under val assignment categ. a, c, e, f, g & h.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niharika,

Try using the Table TCG11 and short all the VT which starts with SAP_EHS* along with your value assignment category B & D you will have an answer.

As Ralph state above this is very much based on EHS sub module not all value assignment category is used at one place. value assignment category B is very much used in REACH or Recipe Development where are thy would have minimum or no used in any other EHS module but again depend on customer need.

Hope this helps.

Gopi Dadheech