Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUBBLE EXCEPTION during Processing

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello GUYS!

being a new one in SAP PI 7.3,I have developed a few synchronous Interfaces.

but got an error log like:

Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

PLS suggest how to solve it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna

I am facing same issue.May I know how you solved he issue.

Regards,

Tibin

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tibin and Suparna,

User configured in HTTP Destination should have the role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER in the receiver System.

Kindly Check.

Regards,
Ruban.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruban,

I have checked the user and it has the authorization.Solved by creating virtual receiver in ICO as per below post.

Thanks

Tibin

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've noticed that this problems comes out because of an authorization problem.

If I use a user with sap_all for communication between PI to ECC there is no problem.

But if I use a different user with only SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER then I get the bubble exception.

Please test it the same way I did to check if it is authorization. I will reply with the correct role when I find out.

Best regards,

Luis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

I am using PISUPER for communication.May I know what type of user you are using for communication.

Regards,

Tibin

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

As per your configuration i suppose that you want to send a message to an ABAP proxy, am i worng?

If i am right you can try the next things:

1. Check your configuration in PI and endpoint ECC following this document: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

2. Check in the endpoint any exception in the st22 transation. Enable the monitoring in the ECC endpoint, you can do it in the similar way that you do in PI, and try to check if any message is comming, also you can set an external breakpoint.

Regards.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes u r ryt!

In the synchronous scenario:

Sender :Third Party

reciver is:Abap proxy

1>with the same config I have run several interfaces which are worKing fine

Let me give u the message log details:

Delivering to channel: CCO_PROXY_XYZ
MP: processing local module localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean
SOAP: Request message entering the adapter processing with user abc
SOAP: Target url: 
XI packaging (bulk mode) is not enabled. Switching to normal processing....

XISOAP: XI message received for processing

Error during parsing the received XMB message.

Error SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error SOAP: Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error Transmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error Message status set to FAIL

Error SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Error SOAP: Call failed: com.sap.aii.af.lib.mp.module.ModuleException: senderChannel 9cdd1b6a5136395ea3076c65b54b880a: Catching exception calling messaging system

IN LOG VIEWER I got the msg like that:

The HTTP Response data is = <SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
<SOAP:Header>
</SOAP:Header>
<SOAP:Body>
<SOAP:Fault xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><faultcode>SOAP:Client</faultcode><faultstring>Error during conversion of XI message</faultstring><faultactor>http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30</faultactor><detail><SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30"><SAP:Category>XIProxy</SAP:Category><SAP:Code

area="ABAP">INTERFACE_SIGNATURE_ERROR</SAP:Code><SAP:P1>ZII_SI_SAP_____RESP</SAP:P1><SAP:P2>MT_SAP______Req</SAP:P2><SAP:P3>urn://3rd Party_SAP/3rd Party/XYZ</SAP:P3><SAP:P4/><SAP:AdditionalText/><SAP:Stack>Information about the method parameters is missing for the interface ZII_SI_SAP_XYZ_RESP (ABAP interface, request message MT_XYZ_Req, request message namespace urn://3rdParty_SAP/3rd party/XYZ)
</SAP:Stack></SAP:Error></detail></SOAP:Fault>
</SOAP:Body>
</SOAP:Envelope>

Ibeing 5 months experinced in PI, I am  wid no clue !

Pls hlp me

Lionel_Hu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

INTERFACE_SIGNATURE_ERROR indicated this issue is related to the XML signature validation in Proxy Runtime environment. You can check the Message Payload in PI Message Monitoring after mapping. (AM in staging). Make sure the Message name and namespace are exactly the same as what you want in Proxy Receiver.

For the moment they are "request message MT_XYZ_Req, request message namespace urn://3rdParty_SAP/3rd party/XYZ".

Best Regards

Lionel

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

A few cents to Lionel suggestion. Go to ECC and regenerate the proxy.

If you are using a XSD in your outbound interface, take the payload from monitoring and validate it against the XSD. You have on-line free tools for this purpose: Free Online XML Validator Against XSD Schema - FreeFormatter.com

Regards.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx Guys!

but  pls help me in below:

I am getting from RWB the message payload after mapping which is entering into reciever sytem

but as u said I have to check the message name and namespace are exactly same as the proxy reciever.

i just want to know how can i check with the proxy reciever 's one?

pls tell me in details

and if it is different then how do i solve the issue?

Lionel_Hu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

You can simply generate a test Proxy Object Instance in transaction SPROXY of your backend business system. Open the relevant SI in ESR tree and click "test" button.

Compare the generated Test Instance XML with the payload you extracted from RWB.

Best Regards

Lionel

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Suparna,

You can enable the SXI_Monitor in your ECC endpoint as well, You can do exactly equal that to IE in PI/XI, check this blog

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

This could be a java system property. check this thread

Regards.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanx for ur suggestion

the vaue is alresdy set to 0

and with the same configuration other services are working fine.

pls anything else

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

Are you using SOAP receiver, HTTP receiver or HTTP_AAE revceiver adapters?

Have you try to make the connection with an external tool like SOAPui?

Regards.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Using Soap reciver with message protocol XI 30

and http detination

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

have you checked the discussion:

Regards,

Nabendu.

banersu
Participant
0 Kudos

Checked those posts

but same error

pls help

xavisanse
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check in http://host:port/mdt/channelmonitorservlet the CCs. Maybe exists a problem in parsing some data. (Error 500 is an error on server side).

Also maybe is a problem between abap <> stack java check connections at TX SM59

Regards

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Suparna,

my suggestion: please check the used communication user whether it has all necessary authentification roles in the receiving system.

Regards

Claudia