SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam at SAPtd Bangalore 2015

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please let me know if any dates are fixed for the SAPteched exam in Bangalore,India..

I got a date between March 11-15..But I am not sure whether it is for exam or just conference.

PLs help..Need to prepare accordingly.

Regards

SK

Message was edited by: Jason Lax > Updated title to something relevant after moving thread.

9 REPLIES 9

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please post at

As i know at tech-ed there is no exam. its like event and sharing knowledge by SAP mentors and SAP employees. More information you  may see at above forum.

0 Kudos

I know I am way too late in responding to this query, but I wanted to clarify:

Indeed, SAP_TechEd Bangalore is a platform to learn from mentors and share knowledge through hands-on workshops and lecture sessions, however, we also collaborate with our SAP Education division to conduct SAP Certification exams during the event days.

former_member976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP TECHED will happen in bangalore nov 3rd week or 4 th week every year in SAP LABS bangalore.

in SAP TECHED all discussion going on SAP tool.

Thanks,

Phani.

0 Kudos

is scheduled from March 11 to 13, 2015 in Bangalore International Exhibition Center, Bangalore.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I planned to write my sap pp ass. certification with my consultant experience.

My profile :

Past 1 year working in same company as SAP PP Associate and have done E2E IMG but my company is not SAP partner and it is doing project as THIRD PARTY only. They are ready to give reference letter too.

Do i eligible to write in INDIA.

Thanks With Regards,

Dinesh V.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The exam is not part of the event but does use the event facilities, after the event has ended.  So these have been on the Friday evening after the event closes. 

Given the event has been pushed out, there is a chance that they may still conduct the exams before the end of 2014, even is there's no SAP TechEd && d-code India before the end of the year. 

Again, the exams are independently organized from the events so you must contact whomever is conducting the exams for more information.

former_member209372
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nivedita,

First you should have eligibility criteria in a pre-qualification process to be confirmed for an SAP Certification Exam,

Check this for your eligibility criteria first

SAP

Kindly Refer this url

https://www.sapindiacertification.com/teched/

Regards,

Joy

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have applied for any exam during the upcoming , I am assuming that you have also registered for the event.

Just an FYI, there is a discount of up to 40 percent if you take up during , however, you need to register for the event as a full conference attendee.

0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Rajan,

I planned to do SAP PP certification directly with exp. as eligibility, but i don't know the procedure and how to apply can you help in this.

When is the Next Exam Scheduled in Bangalore Center.

With Regards,

Dinesh Kumar V.