cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception caught by adapter framework: No configuration / default adapter specified for RNIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting error Executing Request Mapping "http://sap.com/xi/RosettaNet/PIP3C3_V0101/InvoicInvoic02_InvoiceNotificationAction" (SWCV b5f9faa05ccc11e4a3b7d5d40a4fac50)

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection IDoc_AAE_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.lang.Exception: No configuration / default adapter specified for RNIF

My Scenario is IDOC to PIP3C3_V0101_InvoiceReceiver

Party = X

Business Component = PIP3C3_V0101_InvoiceReceiver

Communication Channel = InvoiceReceiver_Receives_InvoiceNotificationAction

Adapter type = RNIF

PIP Details:

Code = 3C3

Version = V01.01

Business Transaction Activity = Notify of Invoice

Requesting Action = Invoice Notification Action

Current Role = Invoice Provider

Partner Role = Invoice Receiver

Current Business Service Code = Invoice Provider Server

Partner Business Service Code = Invoice Receiver Service

Sender  = ECC Business System (without Party)

Adapter = IDOC_AAE.

I see a warning on channel

Channel correctly configured with the following, Component PIP and Channel PIP do not match.  - Not sure what is mismatch in Component PIP and Channel PIP

Thanks
Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Hugo,

I went past the Module bean error by added Module Key to RNIF,

but getting new error on XI party not found error, even though I entered the DUNS number correctly

Unable to determine XI party '. ' party not configured for party schema DUNS, party agency 016

Error Error occurred in CPA Facade processing.

---------------------------

Could not find party configuration for Party\=;PartySchema\=DUNS;PartyAgency\=016.

---------------------------

Party found to be null or empty : Could not find party configuration for Party\=;PartySchema\=DUNS;PartyAgency\=016.

Thanks

Kumar

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Please, close this thread marking the correct solution and create a new one for the new error. In this way, people who have seen this error in the past would be able to help to. Otherwise, as it is not in the title, they won't know about this new error you are reporting and need help with.

Regards,

Hugo

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I am trying to reply to the new one but I cannot, it is giving an error which I believe it is due to the length of the title. Could you please shorten it and remove the ----- ?

Regards,

Hugo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The exception "No configuration / default adapter specified for ..." is raised by the moduleProcessorBean when the module sequence list for the adapter is empty and there is no default sequence for the adapter in question. So check whether the module sequence for the channel is correct and/or whether there should be a default sequence for the IDoc adapter. After that check if this issue could be resolved.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hugo,

Processing sequence is empty in both IDOC_AAE and RNIF adapter,

Could you please mention what the possible entries should be for Module Name , Type , Module Key for each of Processing sequence for these channels ?

Thanks
Kumar

hugo_amo
Employee
Employee