SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Inventory from One Plant to another with in the same company code

priyadarshan_behera
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can you please let us the possible option's for transfer of Inventory from one plant to another plant in different geographical location with in the same state.

4 REPLIES 4

tomasz_domanski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you ask this in Automotive forum? I guess this will get tones of answers in MM forum in SCN.

Anyway: there is a std MM movement 301 called Transfer posting plant to plant (one-step) that you can simply used. There is also a process in SAP based on stock transfer orders that support cross plants ordering, planning and transfering.

Best Regards,

Tomek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

dear you can transfer the material form plant to other plant form Tcode (MIGO) type of it (311)

the put the store loc. and the other store to make the movement

You hope the answer Good

0 Kudos

PLANT TO PLANT TRANSFER IN THE DIFFERENT GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION UNDER THE SAME COMPANY CODE

Assume - plant 1 - 1000 ; plant 2 - 2000.

From 1000 - 2000 u shall transfer the parts using 641 movement By creating a Stock transfer order with the following conditions.

1, Master & source list to be extended for both the plants vice versa. including accounting & excise view

2. Create an Sto po in ME21n  for one time only /ME31N as scheduling agreement

3. Generate pick list and do Post goods issue in va02.

4. Create excise invoice & do the Gate entry in the other plant & stocks are up loaded.

5. In India excise rules are becoming stingent & you have to inform both the Excise ranges before starting the transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

PLANT TO PLANT TRANSFER IN THE DIFFERENT GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION UNDER THE SAME COMPANY CODE

Assume - plant 1 - 1000 ; plant 2 - 2000.

From 1000 - 2000 u shall transfer the parts using 641 movement By creating a Stock transfer order with the following conditions.

1, Master & source list to be extended for both the plants vice versa. including accounting & excise view

2. Create an Sto po in ME21n  for one time only /ME31N as scheduling agreement

3. Generate pick list and do Post goods issue in va02.

4. Create excise invoice & do the Gate entry in the other plant & stocks are up loaded.

5. In India excise rules are becoming stingent & you have to inform both the Excise ranges before starting the transactions