SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Enhacement in EA40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a field in ERDK table, in the include CI_ERDK. Now I want to show this field in the transaction EA40. Does anybody Knows how can I do it??

Thanks.

Rodrigo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

Unfortunately, you can't show additional custom fields on the EA40 screen "Display Printdocument" unless you modify the SAP standard code (I've checked IS-U 605).

Neither the main screen SAPLE22A 0500 allows for an additional tab nor does the sub-screen(s), mainly SAPLE22A 0501, have any custom-controls.

Yep

Jürgen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo

Unfortunately, you can't show additional custom fields on the EA40 screen "Display Printdocument" unless you modify the SAP standard code (I've checked IS-U 605).

Neither the main screen SAPLE22A 0500 allows for an additional tab nor does the sub-screen(s), mainly SAPLE22A 0501, have any custom-controls.

Yep

Jürgen

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what Juergen said, one can bolt on a custom application to EA40 via so called Generic Object Services (access an application linked to print document number via GOS menu), without modifying - our E-Billing output status and processing logs display application is integrated that way. I can't advise on how exactly it's done, however, or what the capabilities of GOS are.

cheers

Jānis