Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Experience with the new sap WebIDE

daniel_rothmund
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will share my first expierence with the new sapwebide (Cloud) and on premise deployment (ABAP).

First I will say with the tool you can faster develope sap ui5 application as before !

Greate Job !

So lets come to my questions :

1. Why can I only deploy my application into $TMP Packages on Premise ( Trial Restriction ?)

2. Sometime I get an error when I open a xml View in the  Layout editor.

Update : I found the answer in another scn message. But are there any plans that the layout editor works with Master & Detail ?

3.  I have the problem that our fiori frontend server a saml authentication and so the Cloud Authentication is not trusted.

And with this I have the problem that the preview doesn't work , because the webide doesn't get a connection to gw service on premise.

The Gateway Services tries a redirect to our saml idp for authentication . And in the webide I receive then an error because this doesn't understand the     idp redirect.

Wishes :

1. Optertunity to integrate own controls into the layout designer

2.Workflow for a integration of new view into the navigation ( Navigation Router.js)

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Regarding your first question, two notes need to be implemented on the backend:

Release of ICF-Node /sap/bc/adt: 2046730 (is part of 7.40 SP8 or 7.31 SP14)

And Consumable transport resources (via http): 2047506 (is part of 7.40 SP9 or 7.31 SP14).

Once they are implemented you will be able to deploy to packages other than $TMP.

Regards,

Michal.

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Michal,

we have the same problem, we are on 740 SP6

implementing 2046730 worked fine

implementing 2047506 was not possible due to syntax errors of the following:

in class CL_CTS_ADT_RES_APP

handler_class = if_cts_adt_res_obj_record_co=>co_class_name

the if_cts_adr_res_obj_record_co - interface does not exists in our system. it this a bug of the oss-note, i also createt a sap-ticket but sometimes sdn is faster *g*

best regards

oliver

thomasalexander_ritter
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

sorry, for the inconvenience. I am actually partially responsible for it. Could you please tell me the ticket number so I can make sure that it gets into the right hands asap, thanks.

cheers

Thomas

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

oh thats great. the number is:

1144522 / 2014

regards oliver

former_member193202
Participant
0 Kudos

i got a new version of the oss-note not it works, also the deployment to backend from webide works not

regards oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

how can i add

Consumable transport resources (via http): 2047506 (is part of 7.40 SP9 or 7.31 SP14) to my backend

?

Massi

michal_keidar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Massi,

Do you mean how you can implement this note? I guess just like any other note..

Are you having issues with it?

Regards,
Michal.