SAP for Insurance Discussions
Engage in conversations about risk management, customer experience, and digital transformation using SAP in the insurance industry. Join the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields in line layout variant for Open Items Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I have added new fields to my Z variant for open items processing through FP06, FP40 but some of them are not displayed when executing those transactions with this variant.

Fields are mostly standard fields from structure FKKCLIT and some are custom fields (which have been added through customer include ).

I have a total of 16 fields to be displayed in my variant but  only 8 are displayed.

The variant has been customized through:  Contract accounts Receivable > Basic Functions > Open Item Management > Define Line layout variant for Open Item Processing.

Is there any limit of characters/ fields allowed in the variant ?

Regards,

Cristina

4 REPLIES 4

former_member185321
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is any such limit on characters or fields in the variants for open item processing.

It is not clear what you have done so it is difficult to comment/ advice further.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

For that transaction (FP06) there is indeed a limit on the number of customer fields that are displayed.

At present the limit should be of 7 customer fields plus 4 amount fields and 3 date fields.

Thank you

Jorge Laranjo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristina,

We are doing the same thing in structure FKKCLIT, we added our customer fields through an include but these fields are not getting populated.

Do you have an idea if there is any Event to have these fields populated ?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi all,

please check, if you have these fields in structure FKKCL, too. May be via customer include CI_FKKOP or customer include CI_FKKCL. Your fields should be 'transported' via 'MOVE-CORRESPONDING' into FKKCLIT.

Regards,

Tobias