cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance Determination by Measuring point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Business require to send Activity Report notifications (M3) to respective Users about non performing DG Set located in all Maintenance plants.

And their is a measuring parameters if Power generation between 2.50-3.00 KWH then performance is OK and if it goes beyond 3.00 then its non performing DG set equipment. Similarly if it goes down 2.50 then it would be considered Non performing equipment.

Now To map this requirement I created some Measurement point (IK01) for each Equipment with upper and Lower Limit 2.50 - 3.00 KWH.

and created measuring point entry list (IK31) and then IK34 for facilitate users to enter multiple equipment collective measuring point entries through (IK34).

Now I am not able to decide to send Notification (M3) which transaction code User Exit/BADI need to find out ?

I will try to put condition if entered measuring point values fall outside of lower and upper limit then trigger Notification(M3) for that related equipment and showcase a dashboard to management that these are number of Non performing Equipment later it is depend on management if want to do maintenance or replacement of equipment.

Please share you suggestion and thoughts helpful if can share exact user exit or BADI logic.

Thanks

Inderjeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajeet,

As per ur requirement please use customer exit IMRC0001 for more details please refer following link

Customer Exit IMRC0001 - Plant Maintenance (PM) - SAP Library

This will help you for trigger notification if counter reading is below or upper limit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sager,

Thanks for reply, Quite help ful.

Just few more detail require which transaction code this User exit belongs to ?

I am struggling to make logic to trigger Notification (M3) and not able to find exact table for Upper limit field(MRMIC) and lower Limit field(MRMAC) becasue I found almost everywhere Structure related in transaction code like IK01 and IK11 etc.

Thanks

Inderjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

A per my requirement I put break-point in User exit IMRC0001 in function module EXIT_SAPLIMR0_001 in include ZXMRCU01 but when I enter reading in measurement point entry list in IK34 or in IK11 to create measurement document it does not stop anywhere in Code and entry will get stored in system However a information message comes in status bar for reading falling outside upper and lower limits later on it get stored in system.

Actually I want to make my ABAP consultant understand on saving it should trigger notification(M2).

Please share your opinion

Thanks

Inderjeet

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inderjeet,

Have you activated the user-exit in transaction CMOD?

Also try entering a "hard" break point in your code using syntax: Break-Point.

PeteA

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Inderjeet,

1. The warning message you are seeing when the reading is out of the Range, is nothing to do with the user-exit. It comes in this situation.

2. Your issue remains to make it understood by your ABAPer. You need to tell him to develop a code which triggers a Notification when the reading crosses the specified limits.

The code will be like this:

IF READG IS NOT BETWEEN MRMIN AND MRMAX.

REFRESH bdcdata.
                   PERFORM bdc_dynpro USING 'SAPLIQS0' '0100'.
                   PERFORM bdc_field USING 'RIWO00-QMART' 'M1'.
                   PERFORM bdc_field USING 'BDC_OKCODE' '/00'.
                   PERFORM bdc_dynpro USING 'SAPLIQS0' '7200'.
                   PERFORM bdc_field USING 'RIWO1-EQUNR'  it_data-equip.
                   PERFORM bdc_field USING 'RIWO1-TPLNR'  it_data-tplnr.
                   PERFORM bdc_field USING 'VIQMEL-QMTXT' it_data-qmtxt.
                   PERFORM bdc_field USING 'BDC_OKCODE' '=10\TAB02'.
                   PERFORM bdc_field USING 'BDC_OKCODE' '=BUCH'.

CALL TRANSACTION 'IW21' USING bdcdata
                   MODE 'N'
                   UPDATE 'S'.

ENDIF.

This is just illustrative code, for the understanding of your ABAPers. Once understood/achieved, you can develop this further for your requirements.

In the first line, READG is the present reading. value of field READG to be captured from the IMRG tables of user-exit. And the MRMIN and MRMAX need to be retrieved from the IMPTT table for the measuring point.

Rest of the lines illustrate how to create a Notification. (BDC programming based on SHDB recording)

Remember this is only guideline to your work. Not even a nearby solution. Your ABAPer will understand by these lines and will start coding. He will have to declare required variables and internal tables etc to retrieve data, before this. Also he is the person who will test the triggering of this user exit by giving a Break-point in the beginning of the code

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pete ,

Yes this was also reason for it.

Cheers

Inderjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jogeswara Sir,

Cheers

Inderjeet