Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unit of measure for empty cells

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

As units of measure disappear when you use a universe as DataSource you have to add them via a CSS script (see http://scn.sap.com/message/15502812#15502812)

I have now successfully added the unit of measure but would like to hide it when there is no value:

Is this also possible via CSS?

Kind regards,

Lieselot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this a Universe on top of a BEx query ? or a Universe on top of a relational source ?

Ingo

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ingo,

It is on top of a relational source.

Kind regards,

Lieselot

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the Unit as a dimension / attribute in the actual Universe ?

why not adding it as a dimension into the resultset ?

Ingo

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ingo,

If I add the unit as a dimension to the resultset will it then not appear if the value is 0?

Kind regards,

Lieselot

IngoH
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lieselot,

that would depend on what the data set provides.

How about adding a simple "formula" in the Universe that displays the Currency and when the value is zero basically displays nothing ?

ingo

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone an idea on this issue?

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try Sambit's suggestion?  Is that a possibility?

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Does anyone has an idea for this issue please?

Kind regards,

Lieselot

former_member206621
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyone who can help me with this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lieselot,

I had used the same CSS code and was able to show unit on the left of the value in crosstab but had not hidden the same. By the way, we had a requirement as when suppose X is 1 then we should hide the background image, which we were unable to do as I had googled around but not sure if we can use IF-ELSE IF condition in CSS.

Ultimately we had to identified the row and column no and hide the background image using code :

background-position: none !important

But I would not recommend this solution as we were hiding the background image i.e. conditional formatting image used. Instead you can try with Inspect element in Google Chrome and check by editing the default CSS code and check if anything can work. Would be happy if I can receive any good news.

Thanks,

Sambit