Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error message when trying to add item into outline agreement in SAP

former_member267531
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I am getting error message when trying to add item into outline agreement in SAP.

Define QM procurement key  (material XXXX.)

Message no. QB114

Br, Kiran U

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Looks like you are planning to activate "QM in Procurement" setup for your plant. If this understanding is correct, you can try the below things -

a) Activate checkbox => "QM proc. active".

b) QM Control Key

c) Certificate type (ONLY IF this is required for your business process...)

Now to validate your configuration setup, you can go to -

Quality Management => QM in Logistics => QM in Procurement =>

1. Define Control Keys => Check if the selected certificate is having message control as "Warning" or "Error". Also check "Q-agr.reqd." is checked or not.

Now try to execute your process and with the above two setup in material master QM view, it should work.

If your business also requires certificate processing while procuring materials form vendors, then you may also check the below two nodes -

2.i) Define Keys for Certificate Processing => Define Certificate Types => Pls check the certificate type configuration based on your business need (like it is needed or not and validate the setup accordingly).

2.ii) Define Keys for Certificate Processing => Define Number Ranges for Certificate Receipt => Add the number ranges (if the above setup is required)

The 2.i) and 2.ii) config will help you to create inbound quality certificate in your SAP system using Tx QC51/QC52.  These quality certificates will also be reflected in QCPR table. But I believe this is not always mandatory to activate certificate processing, so added m comments. If certificate processing is really required then add the 2.i) and 2.ii) setup in material master QM view and then do your process.

Suggest your views after your retest.

Thanks,

Arijit

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether QM Procurement Active Tick is available in Material Master QM view.

Also ensure Quality Info record is maintained for Material , Plant and Vendor combination.

Still you have problem share Outline agreement error screen

former_member267531
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Tick is active, then also error comes but i checked in quality system check box is not tick and no errors comes.

Please advice how to proceed now with tick or w/o.

Br, Kiran Unde

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Honestly?  How can we advise you on if you should proceed with it ticked on or with it ticked off?

Does your business have a need to use the functionality that using "QM in Procurement" provides?

If you don't know what that functionality is, you need to research it, or ask the people in your business who do know about it.  Look at material master change records and figure out who ticked it on and ask them.

The QM in procurement tick box is client level data.  While the other QM in procurement data is plant level.   Turing it off could affect other plants that might share this product. If none share it, then you need to understand if your area needs it.

Craig