cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration CheckList SAP PI 7.11 to SAP PI 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have hundreds of interfaces in 7.11 to migrate to the new PI 7.4 environment we recently setup. The 7.11 environment is setup in our intranet and the 7.4 is hosted at an external provider so outside of our network.

We want to migrate all interfaces connected to over 50 systems from 7.11 to 7.4 and are looking for some check list that tells us what parts of the migration can be done via full export and import and what has to be done one by one. Obviously we want to avoid any one by one migration activities.

Any check list for this and docs that can help us get started would be very helpful that provide insights into tools that we can leverage to automate this as much as possible.

Thanks

Ki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ki Mo,

May be this thread also helpful for you.

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roberto and Srinivasan for the links. I will look into this but not sure if we have something specific for 7.11 to 7.4 which may be drastically different from 7 to 7.3

Any idea?

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ki,

There is too many threads related with you subject. Please could you check it first?

Also it's important to know if you will migrate to dual or single stack.

regards,

Roberto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. We are currently migrating to the dual stack and not to single stack. Can you point me to any such thread as I see some but not something where I could get some sort of a check list or things to do from 7.11 to 7.4

Thanks

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

regards,

Roberto.