Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webi report does not display data

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have webi report with multiple Data providers, when i run the report the result in the webi does not matches with the data in database. I am running BO 4.1. I checked the universe connection and have refreshed the universe, however the data fetched by webi does not matches as its in Database. Can someone help with what can be the issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check tables joins in the universe.First try with some simple queries in webi and try to compare with database.Break the webi report SQL in multiple statements and compare the data.

Amit

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I just have 1 query now which is just doing Select column A, Column B from Tabl1 , even this query in database has 100 records but in BO it only shows 50 records, I am not sure what is happening here.

I dont have any filters nothing, neither any joins in the query.

-Rohit

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the universe parameters.May be limit is set there for number of record fetch.

Amit

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I check the universe parameters they are set to fetch 5000 rows, also i checked the connection that is also pointing to same database where i expect t bring 100 records.

-Rohit

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unckeck all three checkboxes and export the universe again.you will get the same rescords. if there is no futher issue.

Amit

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Tried this option but same result. I even restarted the webi server but issue is still there.

-Rohit

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the SQL of webi report and paste in the database query designer and see the results.

Amit

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Same thing i did, copies the query from BO and pasted in Database, database returns 100 records but webi does not, also tried option use custom query script, but still the result is same.

Can you please elaborate which 3 options you are asking me to unchecked?

-Rohit

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the screenshot and are you pulling only dimension objects only in webi? if you will add the measure object in the report it will show the aggreagte values.

former_member558157
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks doing this worked for me

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tanveer1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

This might be due to duplicates in your Column A and Column B.

Right click on the table > format Table > check Avoid Duplicate row aggregation.

by default this would be unchecked. so if you check it then it will retrieve as it is from DB without aggregating duplicates.