cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order archiving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created one production order with order type pp01.For this PP01 i have removded residence time 1 and residence time 2 means no values maintained.

For this order i have done all activites like TECO , Balance zero and put closed status.

Now i am trying to put the deletion flag for this order by using the co78 t.code.system will not put any DLFL status for this order.I have activated the delition flag button and run the job. Job ran  sucessfully. But when i was checked the production order not showing the status DLFL

But when i am trying to put the DLFL status for this order through co02 system will allowed.

Please help me on this one .It is urgeent issue.

Regards,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj

With the option test run, changes are not saved on the database. Please uncheck this flag and test again.

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thanks for reply.Now it is working fine.

I am closing this issue.

Regards,

Manoj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

the job might have failed / the variant is not set properly in this case.

Please check if the variant details are correct. If so, check the job log entries.

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks for reply.

Job ran sucessfully. and varient also set properly.Even though order did't get the status DLFL with CO78.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Manoj

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try to run program PPARCHP1 directly on SE38, since it's easier to test.

Make sure that the field "Delivery Date Overrun" is empty and that the option "production mode" is set test it again.

Also choose the option Complete for the detail log, so that system can tell you why the deletion flag was not set.

Regards

Caetano

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Could you please share the variant details you have maintained?

As caetano mentioned, the program PPARCHP1 is referring to the variant you are creating in co78. The delivery overrun should be empty. It is easier if you maintain a 'Status Selection Profile" and use it as a selection criteria. In that case, you can control / validate your order details used by program

Thanks

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thanks for reply.

But i am trying what ever you told, deltion flag is activated through program. When i was checked in production order order not showing the status DLFL.

Please tell me what i missed.

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks for reply.

Could you please tell me which status profile can i select.Is it mandatory field.

If it is which status profile selected in co78.

Regards,

manoj

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

It's not mandatory to create a status profile. But, for example, you can create a profile from BS42 as below:

This means only CLSD status orders, without DLFL flag will be selected. You do not have an order status selection at co78 or PPARCHP1. You can define your criteria and the same selection settings can be tested from coois or any standard screen.

While setting variant or running PPARCHP1, you can choose this profile, along with other parameters (plant/mrp controller etc if required).

The above will set DLFL flag for all orders with status CLSD.

You can set a background job on this so that orders are automatically marked DLFL on a periodic basis. In most of the organizations, production team insist that they set CLSD first and only those orders should be moved to DLFL.

Thanks

Prem

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Please refer OSS note 540834 - FAQ: Order archiving (PP_ORDER and PR_ORDER)

7. Question:

When can I set the deletion flag (status DLFL) for an order?

Answer:

You can set the deletion flag if:

there are no open purchase orders or purchase requisitions for the order; that is, the purchase order or purchase requisition must be deleted, the final invoice indicator is not sufficient here;

the order is settled or the balance is equal to "0" (for an exception, see Question 1),

the order has no open confirmations or goods movements,

there is no open or active inspection lot for the order,

it is not a static assembly order,

Menu in CO02 'Functions / Deletion Flag / Set'

This action will set status DLFL to order please try this if any error comes there.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prem,

Thanks for reply.

I have created on selection profile with CLSD and DLFL status. and assign this selection profile in CO78. when i was run the job it shows sucesfully.But when i was checked the production order DLFL not activated Please find my production order status below.

CLSD CNF  DLV  PRC  GMPS MANC SETC VCAL

Please help me on this issue.

regards,

manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thanks for your reply.

For this production order no open pur req and no open pur orders.This order not belongs to QM.

When i am trying through co02 sytem will allow to put DLFL status.But through CO78 it will not showing the DLFL status for order.

CLSD CNF  DLV  PRC  GMPS MANC SETC VCAL

For my order has above status.

Regards,

Manoj

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Go to SE38 execute program PPARCHP1 with Deletion Flag Activated  with Production Mode and the selection should be all your Production Orders.

Again execute the same program PPARCHP1 with Deletion Indicator activated.

Note that, in addition to the selection criteria, the residence times from Customizing of the order types transaction OPJH for production orders is evaluated.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Could you please share the screenshot of your varinat / pparchp1?

You have already mentioned the residence time is removed and order status is CLSD, and co02 is allowing you to set DLFL.

Possibility your selection criteria in co78 / pparchp1 might be wrong?

Thanks

Prem

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Are you sure that the option "productio mode" is set?

Also, what is stated on the log?

Do you see any dump or update termination?

Regards

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi caetano,

Thanks for reply.

When i excute the PPARCHP1 ,options are avilable only detailed log and test run only.On the initial screen no production mode .

Please find tha tached screen shot.

Regards,

MAnoj