Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Livecache issue - The software version is too old failed

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had restored the data of livecache version 7.7.07.45 on live cache system 7.7.07.40.

Even though the successful restore message, the target system livecache 7.7.07.40 is not coming up online.

An error occurred during the recovery.

-9407 system error ; unexpected error 3, Database state OFFLINE internal error code 6433 system error 20017,Restart File system with system error 20000 Assertion of state The software version is too old failed. The persistent version is 7.7.07.45.

The recovery was successfully completed.

If I upgrade the live cache to 7.9 , will it come up online..What could be the possible solution now to bring up the live cache.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please provide a solution for this issue.

Thanks in advance

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SME's,

Need your help.

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

resolved myself

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

- It's great, that you was able to solve the reported issue by yourself.

- For the urgent liveCache issues => create the SAP message to BC-DB-LVC, which could be escalated as well, and  get SAP support;

For the urgent LCA issues => create the SAP message to BC-DB-LCA, which could be escalated as well, and  get SAP support;

** Befo to run the Homogeneous liveCache copy using backup/restore, check the prerequisiters in SAP note 457425.

#4 - The same liveCache version is installed on the target host and the source host.

Check the liveCache kernel version & LCAPPS version of the installed liveCache instances & compare. Use "sdbregview -l" to list the installed liveCache software packages with version on the liveCache server.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina