cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Shopping Cart NXP iView closes Portal window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am using SAP Standard SRM Shopping Cart NXP (UI5) iView.

Even though I set the property "Launch in New Window" to "Display in portal Content Area", still its opening up in a new window and Portal pop-up windows with a Question "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the tab.. Do you want to close this tab ?".

How to control this behaviour ?

Thanks

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

The behviour you are experiencing is because of the portal's work protect mode.

you can find various SCN's regarding this such as:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/515952

Best regards,

Etay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good point Etay, it could be theoretically the workprotect. Indeed, this:

opening up in a new window and Portal pop-up windows with a Question "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the tab.. Do you want to close this tab ?"

doesnt sounds to me like workprotect popup. The popup should look rather like:

As you can see this example is customized a bit, but not regarding contained text. If they had an own implementation for that one, it can contain any text, also "The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the tab" provided by Sam.

The error description could be a bit more detailed... However, Sam, you can configure workprotect behaviour in NWA:

Configuring the EPCF Service - Portal - SAP Library

cheers

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think ui5 stuff cannot run in content area.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mate. But does the warning pop-up can be suppressed ?

Thanks

Sam

Soumya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please set the property "Launch in New Window" to "Display in Separate Headerless Portal Window" and try.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

"The webpage you are viewing is trying to close the tab.. Do you want to close this tab ?".

How to control this behaviour ?

As far I understood this try to close the current window is triggered through the shop source, right? If so, not at all from the EP side.

cheers