cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No entry in table T512W for key 40 M730 for time 31.01.2015

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends, I have seen all the threads to fix the issue,but I can't solve this. While running payroll(IN)simulation,I am getting the error mesage' No entry in table T512W for key 40 M730  for time 31.01.2015' and this error is triggering for only for one employee,and for other employees,this error is not coming.I have attached screenshot for your reference. Please help me to fix this issue. Regards SAP HR professional

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SM30 check V_512W_O for M730 WT. If you have it maybe you have delimited and it's not valid for the mentioned date.

Otherwise if you are not using M730 in your rule it might be derived from another WT and you should remove it. You can find derived WTs by double click on one of them and see "Valuation Base" section. If this is the case you can run a report to see all derived WTs from a WT in a glance.

saphr_professional
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi omid, Thank you I couln't find M730 in v_512w_b.I could see it in TR90 Rule.Should I comment this rule in TM04? plz suggest. May I know where I could see list of derived wagetypes from a specific wagetype? Thankyou SAP HR Professional

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run tcode PC00_M99_DLGA20 for your country code(40) and select the view as Tree structure to simplify looking for.

If you could not find just consider output log from top to error to see why and when you have M730 WT in your input table. As you see in X015 it seems you have it in IT table which the rule try to evaluate it.

Answers (0)