Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in exporting to Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a problem in custom program. I have written a program importing data from excel file and process the data by performing a BDC program then export the data again to excel with additional column represent the document no as an output from the saving document by BDC.

The problem is in running the function module XXL_FULL_API gives dump error as shown in the attached file dump_error.jpg only when the default parameter of my user is Islamic Date1 as shown in the attached file user_profile.jpg.

When I change the Profile defaults to Georgian date the function module running well and export the data.

Please find in the attachment the program code and the dump error and the user profile.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the date is alpha numeric (numbers and letters), which is tried to be passed to a numeric field in program.

Change the field type to alpha numeric, as in type CHAR, and check.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mr. Aziz. the problem is Islamic format takes value of A, B, C. The variable in the standard function module is number. How to change it while it is standard.

0 Kudos

Ok. could I get the FM name and Field Name.

0 Kudos

The variable is all as shown in the attached file: