cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GST Malaysia: No data available for particular selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm trying to set up gst for malaysian company.

I have implemented the requested sap notes, set up the T007L_MY, T007K_MY tables and done some postings and afterwards I run the report FIMY_GST03.

The report prints out posting done by me, but click on back button to print the pdf file, this information message comes up: No data available for particular selection Message no. FIMY_GST011.

I don't really get it which is the reason.. Please help me??

thanks in advance.

Marco.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

1) "no data available for particular selection"

I have faced the same problem. As I am not a developer, I am not 100% sure, but I believe it was caused by my typing mistake during the BADI creation via SE19 as described in the attachment of the note 2014530.

The BADI itself is called FI_TAX_BADI_016. But the implementation name should be FIMY_TAX_BADI_016 (i.e. not starting with FI_ but FIMY_). I have overlooked this and input the same name first. I believe the above mentioned coding comes with the note 2070289 which is the pre-requisite for 2014530. So if the names do not match, the coding will be missing.

I have deleted the BADI incl. the class via SE19 and implemented it again correctly.

2) "Job could not be opened"

There can be various reasons for this. In my case it was the error msg FPRUNX 113, which I have discovered by debugging it. See the long text of this msg via SE91 or the note 685571. The point was, I was testing with the output device (printer) LOCAL, which was not able to handle Adobe Forms. Once I used some "real" system printer, it worked.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Emanuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emanuel,

I changed the output device LOCAL with a real one and It works fine!!!!

many thanks!!!!

B.Reagards.

Marco

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer KBA "2134612 - Frequently asked questions on Malaysia GST-03 legal change 2015." point 3

3. Error 'No Data available for particular selection' is displayed after pressing “Back” Button in the GST-03 Report.

The probable reason for the reported error is due to the following points. Please check if you have done the following checks;

I.     Wrong Configuration in tables: Correct the configuration/customizing as mentioned in "User_Manual_MY_GST” available in the attachments section of NOTE 2014530.

II.    No code for MY implementation for BAdI FI_TAX_BADI_016: Re-implement NOTE 2014530.

III.   Form "FIMY_GST", not loaded properly: Transaction code -> SFP -> select interface radio button and provide the interface as “FIMY_GST” -> Click on display and verify if the interface is active.

Regards,

Sonal Chaudhary.

milind_joshi7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

we have implemented the GST 03 Sucessfully where we followed the below steps.

OSS Notes Implemented

T007K_MY and T007L_MY tables using as tax grouping version 2014

also configure the table for My specific GST Industry code.

If you have not configured the Industry code then you will have this issue.

Please check

Thanks

Milind Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Milind

Would you be able to advise what is  industry code mapping used for ?. Our tax codes are valid for all industries. Does that mean i need to map each tax code to all industry codes. kindly advise

milind_joshi7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pandya,

Based on the industry process and requirement you need to assign the Tax code with the concern Industry code. Thanks !!

Milind Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marco.

I'm face the same problem when i run the FIMY_GST03 report.

No data available for particular selection

Message no. FIMY_GST011.

how to fixed it . thank you .

Regards,Alex

2015/03/06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone.

I had the same issue but i have already resolved. The issue is because of the BADI.

Go to FI_TAX_BADI_016 BADI at SE18. You will able to see 2 method. Double click the method and you must be able to view the code implemented by SAP. If the code is not there, ask Abapers to bring the below code into the method.

method 1:SET_FLAG_USE_BADI_16

ch_use_badi_16 = 'X'.

method 2:END_OF_SELECTION

DATA: l_rsparams TYPE rsparams,

ep         TYPE rfums_tax_item,

eq         TYPE rfums_tax_item,

t_voste_ep TYPE ty_rfums_tax_item,

t_auste_eq TYPE ty_rfums_tax_item,

t_voste_eq TYPE ty_rfums_tax_item,

t_auste_ep TYPE ty_rfums_tax_item,

gt_alv     TYPE rfums_tax_gt_alv.

FREE MEMORY ID 'RFUMSV00_ITEM_DATA'.

EXPORT item_data FROM ch_gt_alv TO MEMORY ID 'RFUMSV00_ITEM_DATA'.

CLEAR:t_voste_ep[],t_voste_eq[].

LOOP AT ch_gt_alv INTO gt_alv.

t_voste_ep[] = gt_alv-t_voste_ep[]."input tax

LOOP AT t_voste_ep INTO ep.

ENDLOOP.

gt_alv-t_voste_ep[] = t_voste_ep[] .

MODIFY ch_gt_alv FROM gt_alv.

ENDLOOP.

LOOP AT ch_gt_alv INTO gt_alv.

t_auste_ep[] = gt_alv-t_auste_ep[]."output tax

LOOP AT t_auste_ep INTO ep.

ENDLOOP.

gt_alv-t_auste_ep[] = t_auste_ep[] .

MODIFY ch_gt_alv FROM gt_alv.

ENDLOOP.

Thank you,

regards,

S,Saravannan

0 Kudos

Thanks S,Saravannan, that solved my issue.

It's working now. Where did you find this solution? We're looking for some other solution on the other BAdi (FIMY_GST_IDENTIFY_CURRENCY).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sha,

I had the same problem with other client. So i have done comparison with another client and realize that code was missing from the BADI.

Thanks,

Regards,

S,Saravannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saravannan,Is right soluation way. thank you .

0 Kudos

Hi

Do you happened to have the code for these 2 method? I can't find them although sap note 2141755 mentioned its provided.

1. Method GET_SET_CURR_AMOUNT
  2. Method GET_SET_ASSET_AMOUNT

Even when refer to GST_MY_DOCUMENT.pdf only mentioned:

Business Add-In

BAdI: Local Currency Changeover (FIMY_GST_IDENTIFY_CURRENCY)

Use

This Business Add-In (BAdI) is used in the Financial Accounting (FI) component.

You can use this BAdI to change invoice amounts from a foreign currency to Malaysian Ringgits (RM) when reporting the GST-03 form to the Malaysian tax authorities using the Generate GST-03 Form (RPFIMY_GST) report.

This BAdI is called whenever you create a custom implementation to change the invoice amount.

This BAdI contains the GET_SET_CURR_AMOUNT and GET_SET_ASSET_AMOUNT methods. The GET_SET_CURR_AMOUNT method enables you to change the invoice amount from a foreign currency to Malaysian Ringgits (RM) for reporting purpose. The GET_SET_ASSET_AMOUNT method enables you to change the value of the capital goods acquired, that the RAZUGA_ALV01 report fetches, from a foreign currency to Malaysian Ringitts (RM) for reporting purpose.

Standard settings

For more information about the standard settings (filters, single or multiple uses), see the Enhancement Spot Element Definitions tab in the BAdI Builder (transaction SE18).

Activities

For information about implementing BAdIs as part of the Enhancement Concept, see SAP Library for SAP NetWeaver under BAdIs - Embedding in the Enhancement Framework.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bro,

That BADI is standard BADI and it is ONLY interface. You will not find any code in the interface badi.

If you want to amend the BADI, than use Abaper to implement the BADI and you can put your customer code.

Thanks,

Saravannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good solution .....

0 Kudos

Marco,

I'm getting the same error, do you found the solution on this?

Thanks

Charlie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to change settings in the V_T007Z tables as follows.

Accordingly I have even changed the T007K_MY and T007L_MY tables using as tax grouping version 2015, in this way I got the second step printing the report correctly.

By the way I am still not able to print the pdf file.

Now the error comes up when I click on print button. JOB COULD NOT BE OPENED Message no. FIMY_GST007.

Maybe there is something wrong with printer setting.... I have no printer installed in my laptop....

Any idea please???

Thanks

Marco.

0 Kudos

I've configure all 3 tables accordingly (V_T007Z, T007K_MY and T007L_MY) but when I click back from the tax summary reports system prompt me this message instead:

Regards

Charlie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shazaly,

I'm having same problem. Did you manage to find any solution on that.

Thanks.

HJ

0 Kudos

Not yet HJ,

I plan to reimplement and activate all the BAdi involved (FI_TAX_BADI_016) as mentioned in note 2014530.

Can't see any other way to handle this before raise an OSS on this matter.

On the other note, your company code currency is MYR or other currency? I have 2 companies one in USD another in MYR but both also not showing any amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohd Shazaly ,

are you found the solution way?

as i check our system already active the Badi:FI_TAX_BADI_016 .but also face the problem.

would you have some experience to share us  ,thank you .

Regards,Alex

2015/03/06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohd Shazaly ,

How to process Import service -Tax Code:IM . thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd Shazaly,

We did tried to delete and reimplement the implementation for Badi. But, still can't resolve the issue. The funny thing is my runtime behavior for the FI_TAX_BADI_016 Badi is in "Implementation will be called" instead of "Implementation is called". How about yours?

My company is MYR, but we do have other companies using different currency.

Regards,

HJ.

0 Kudos

As per note 2073648, you can utilize the RFUMSV50 (tax defer) program for imported services, for GST code IM it's for imported goods.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you .we already got the way.

xuarchy
Explorer
0 Kudos

HELLO, When I print button,JOB could not be opened message no.FIMY_GST007, I meet the same problem with you,how do you solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

please refer to this answer by Emanul.

"Job could not be opened"

There can be various reasons for this. In my case it was the error msg FPRUNX 113, which I have discovered by debugging it. See the long text of this msg via SE91 or the note 685571. The point was, I was testing with the output device (printer) LOCAL, which was not able to handle Adobe Forms. Once I used some "real" system printer, it worked.

Ciao!

Marco.