Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI or user-exit common to VF01, VF06 and VFX3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to put a validation in transactions VF01, VF06 and VFX3 to check if a VBAP indicator is already set. If it is set then ok to proceed but if not, display an error message.

Do you know a common BADI or user-exit that these 3 transaction are using where I can put the validation?

Thank you very much in advance.

Regards.

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike ;

Can you check RV60AFZC include ? This is used to fill vbrk-vbrp tables.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

6 REPLIES 6

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First execute SPRO, and navigate to Sales and Distribution, System Modifications, System Modifications, User Exits, User Exits For Billing. Or in online documentation : System Modifications, User Exits, User Exits For Billing. (Fell free to navigate thru the document tree)

Regards,

Raymond

former_member1200644
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see those links.  I think it is helpful for you.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SD+User+exits

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1033098

Regards,

Nilesh

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike ;

Can you check RV60AFZC include ? This is used to fill vbrk-vbrp tables.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your responses.

I was looking for the specific user-exit or BADI, in case anybody here encountered same requirement before. Already put break-points in a lot of user-exits but my debug is not stopping in them, need to put my validation before any postings are made. Found 3 BADIs (BADI_SD_SALES_BASIC, BADI_SD_TO_FM, BADI_SD_BILLING) that's being used but checking further, they are for SAP internal use only.

Will further debug the transactions and will put break-points in the user-exits. Good thing is VF06 is calling VFX3, so I know that they use same user-exits/BADIs... just need to find a common one with VF01 before any postings are made.

Will consider your suggestions above and will let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

You create enhancement point in Include program "MV60AF0K_KOMFK-VBELN_PRUEFEN" with in  subroutine "form komfk-vbeln_pruefen." . Put your logic and get the result.

Please see the attached screen shot

Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your help.

I think enhancement point will work as well but I chose to use RV60AFZC (user-exit of VF01) because there are already existing custom codes there (in my company) and the data (VBAK and VBAP) I need are available there. Both VF06 and VFX3 call VF01.

Thanks again to all. Best regards.