cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation of 15 - Additional Payment on Basic Pay Wagetype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Valuation of  15 - Additional  wage type

I need a bonus wage type that should valuate on basic pay wage type it should be 8% of Basic Pay that is 800 bonus

please let me know how to configure

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to table V_T539J and maintain it where you can see many other standard wage types as well similarly maintain bonus wage type as well.

Table T511 maintain INVAL B as module variant.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

User cannot change basic pay infotype fr bonus

It is one time payment and it should be done through 15 additional payment wagetype

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not understand you "User cannot change basic pay info type fr bonus".

As far i understand you wanted to pay bonus through IT0015 wage type and it should be valuated on basic pay wage type it is possible through V_T539J configuration.

Let assume wage type YYYY is for bonus and being processed by IT0015 and basic is XXXX processed by IT0008.

configure wage type YYYY for bonus,maintain V_T539J like below where in your case percentage should be 8, MPG0= Bonus wage type MB10= Basic.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same its not working

Maintained an  Info type

It should show 8% of Basic Pay Wage type is 800 but it is empty

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said you have to configure T539J

Former Member
0 Kudos

configured sikinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have written a rule in below thread 

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain INVAL as indirect evaluation module and module variant as B in table V_T511 for wage type 1555 and enter it in IT0015 not required number unit then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

without creating 15 how would i do

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter wage type in IT0015 no need of entering Number/Unit as 8 system defaults the amount 8% on basic component in amount field, i hope you understand.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say that info type 8 will default 1555. I dont want to touch  8 infotype

enter wagetype 15 I didnt get you where should i enter?? without entering amount/number / unit how would system create a record for 15. If i start creating a record Neither amount is not defaulting in an 15 infotype that 8 percent

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Priya mistake configure like below we can bring 8% on basic.

Then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay let me check  No problem venkatesh

Thank you very much for yuor info Let me try and get back to you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still it is showing zero amount on payslip

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No chance i have tested it in my system it is working how come it shows zero,1)Have you maintained UNITS B as module variant for wage type 1555 in table T511.?

2)Once you maintain Date of origin and number/unit as 1 the next moment amount will get update in amount field is it happening or not.?

3)Once amount field is filled means same will be reflected on payslip as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will share screenshots on monday. it is defaulting in amount field If i give 8 it is showing 16 in amount field It should show 800 in amount field that is 8% of basi pay 10,000  but it is showing wrong value

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay but it works you can see below images for reference.

amount is evaluated indirectly and it is correct as configured table V_T539J 3.33%.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not tried  I can only check on monday Thank you very much for information

Instead of Days Can we give Percent As stated in above screen 1 day it will show 3.33%

In place of Days Can we give Percentage

we have Three percentages 8.75%, 12% and 15% that  should valuate on Basic Pay

Decided to create three bonus wage types  what best you can suggest for me?

If i give 1 day There are chances of user can input 2 days or 3 days Can we give percentage?

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of going for percentage you better go with approach as suggested on Mar 05 12:48 PM and further more you can control the master data by implementing a BADI (HRPAD00INFTY) where you can restrict users not to enter more ore less than one.

You can write rules as well that's depends on our choice ultimate agenda is to system should work according to the requirement.

Regards

Venkatesh