SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLCM specific release notes for EHP7 / Netweaver 7.4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could somebody point me to any SLCM specific release notes for EHP7/Netweaver 7.4 ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did find release notes for EHP7 SPS03 and earlier at the URL below. however there was nothing for SLCM and hence we were wondering if anybody else had any luck finding any documentation this. thank you for the attention!

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000762950&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

We did find release notes for EHP7 SPS03 and earlier at the URL below. however there was nothing for SLCM and hence we were wondering if anybody else had any luck finding any documentation this. thank you for the attention!

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000762950&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ls,

Beside the content for SAP SLcM in EhP7 shared in the Release Notes we also shared the following enhancements in SP07 for EhP7:

• Mass Student Communication Tool (e-mail and text-message): via a webdynpro PIQ_AC_MASS_COMM

• Student Self-Service for Academic Planning/Overview: via a webdynpro PIQ_STUDENT_ACADEMICS

• Report to change academic work usage after change of program: RHIQ_HRP1724_MAINT

• Allow Multiple Admission for same Program and academic year and session: via a setting in the SAP SLcM Switch Table.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Rob

IBU SAP (Higher) Education & Research.

0 Kudos

Greetings,

Is it enough to activate business function ISHERCM_EXT_IAP_3 to get the enhancements/developments above?

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Hakan;

Both the switch ISHERCM_SFWS_UI_IAP_4 and the business function ISHERCM_EXT_IAP_3 should be active to get access to the new developments.

Please note these developments were shipped with EHP7 SP07 and package PMIQ_IAP_4*

Let me know if you are able to access them.

Kind regards

Rob

Solution Management SAP (Higher) Education & Research

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ls,

Some extra key information to be aware to get hold of these new developments: the IS-PS-CA component also needs to be on at least SP07 (EhP7)

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply. I've just checked the client. I noticed that ISHERCM_SFWS_UI_IAP_4 doesn't exist at all as business function on SWF5. That's probably because the client version is SAP ERP 6.0 With EHP 6. Our customer first needs to upgrade their client to EHP 7. And then I will re check the business function/components you mentioned above.

Best Regards,