Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRS integrated with PS - Demands are not seen

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I write to see if you can help me with PS 9.0 MRS configured yet can not see the activities in the planner. The system indicates no error messages.

Someone could give me directions to see the demands on the scheduler?. Transaction /N/MRSS/PLBOORG

Thank´s you very much

Regards

Damy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

First apply the following note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1380853

This is essential for MRS-PS integration.

WARNING - This OSS note will activate the custom enhancement TAB at the PS NW Activities.

But in order to use MRS for PS, this need to be done.

Once you get this note applied, we may discuss.

Regards

Savas

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

Has this issue been resolved?

Cheers

Savas

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Savas

it did not work at all, implement notes. Now I see demands but for some strange reason if the transaction will /N/MRSS/PLBOORG, some demands can not get view them.

But in the transaction /N/PLBOORGSRV if I can see them.

have no idea if it will ever view settings?

Cheers

Damy

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

That is a separate issue. If you can see the demands in /MRSS/PLBOORGSRV and cannot see them in a separate transaction, this is different from the issue you reported here. Close this thread and create a separate one. What I suggest is, use /MRSS/PLBOORGSRV as it has all of the MRS functionality.

Cheers

Savas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damy,

I am facing same issue what you have mentioned above for MRS Cust. Enhancement screen and same demand is invalid.

Can you tell me how you have corrected both of this issue. I am getting same screen as yours.

Regards,

Varun

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And then download Solution Manager Document (zip file) from the link:

http://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000763490&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202&

Read the Configuration Guide Chapter 8 which explains what configurations you need to do.

Regards

Savas

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Savas:

Thank you very much, we are implementing the note you mentioned. As I can I mention what were the results.

Regards

Damy

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Savas:

The abap tells me that the note in your state says no implementable, also revised its prerequisites and the same.

Any idea what's wrong?

Regards

Damy

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

Probably they do not want to implement a manual note which takes more time. If there is something wrong with the note, you better write to OSS as this is an essential OSS note.

Regards

Savas

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Savas:

How are you?.I commented that the note sap is implemented, also check the settings on the integration of PS with MRS but the problem persists.

The other thing that caught my attention is that in the CJ20N after implementing the note we see a view called customer enhancement which is not editable.

How I show in the picture below:

if I want to look at the transaction /MRSS/PLBOSRV throws the message:

Any idea what may be happening?????....

Regards

Damy...

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Damy

First of all, the custom enhancement tab you have at the activity level is different from mine. Please ask the ones who applied the OSS Note to make sure that they are not missing any fields. (see the attachment)

Couple of ideas:

1) At the NW Header - There must be a Custom. Process Variant must be equal to 2.

2) The Abstract Status vs. User Status configuration might be needed. (Config Step =

Assign Status for Demands (ERP))

Cheers

Savas

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Savas.

One question the image you sent me is the Customer Enhancement tab is the Network or an activity?

Regards

Damy

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

Yes, that's been taken from the NW Activity Screen. (I am using MRS 8.0 but I am sure it should be similar in 9.0.

Once you can see those screens, there will be some user status & abstract status configuration but before, you must be able to see the entire field set.

Can you also send me the screen shot for the NW Header custom enhancement tab?

Cheers

Savas

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Savas

With regard to what you indicated me on status I have the problem that the system does not allow me to leave them configured in Spanish language.

Although the user status profile was created in Spanish when I go to set in ASSIGN OBJECTS->STATUS->ASSIGN STATUS (TO USE DEMANDS FROM SAP NETWEAVER)

And the system tells me the error message:

Even if I look at the matchcode status of these appear in Spanish but when I need to record throws the error message and does not allow me to continue...

The same applies to the option ASSIGN OBJECTS->STATUS->ASSIGN STATUS FOR DEMANDS (ERP).

Any idea which may be failing?....

Thanks!

Cheers.

Damy Vidal

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Damy

You better raise this to OSS. I don't have any idea what might be the reason for that.

Cheers

Savas

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Savas...

Found a note that corrects the issue of language, we are implementing still do not know if this will be solved.

One question....

You know if in the scheduler are seen the activity elements of PS? 

Thanks

Damy

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

If I understand you correctly, in the planning board, you can see and schedule Network Activities.

Cheers

Savas

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Damy

In PS, the situation is different from PM. You need to use the custom enhancement tab (assuming that you have applied the OSS notes for MRS integration with PS).

If you entered your work center in the NW Activity, MRS will ignore it. Use the custom enhancement tab. (the yellow highlighted button will allow you to pick up MRS work Centers)

Now you can use some enhancement to pick up the Logistics Work center you entered at the PS NW Activity and find the corresponding MRS Resource  (HR Work Center or HR Org Unit) and assign it here automatically. 

Regards

Savas

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Savas:

Thanks for replying,

I commented that implements the RDS of MRS 9.0 to integrate with PS do not know if in this document notes that you mention were, if you know which are'd appreciate me can send their numbers to check and I still do not see the activities of PS in the planner.

The other thing I would be very helpful is to see if you configured in SPRO related to the integration of MRS with PS was necessary or I missed something because I think that's the problem. For integration with ps I set the following options in IMG.

Regards

Damy

anilsoni0567
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi @S0022314014 
In my MRS Screen this HR assignment selection is not selectable. Any specific reason for this issue? 

anilsoni0567_0-1712153542067.png

During assignment in planning board- it gives error as "Demand is not assigned to Organizational Unit"

anilsoni0567_1-1712153807207.png

SAP Multiresource Scheduling