SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations Discussions
Share your knowledge on SAP for Engineering, Construction, and Operations, connect with community members, and join discussions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETM - CREATE SHIPPING DOCUMENT J3GH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

I hope Create a Shipping Document in the transacction code J3GH, i have put the following data:

Equipment  Quantity  Unit of measure  Activity Type

80-34            1              UN                       YE03

and me the following error occurs:

thank you all...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

the activity type YE03 is not assigned to the equipment category of the equipment  80-34 . this is a customizing which is to be done in the following IMG link :

IMG>logistics>ETM>operation&functions>activty types and settlement types >assign activty types /settlement types to equipment types

Here you assign, per administrator/equipment type/document category/ activity type, a material number that is used in SD for settlement purposes. You also define which administrator is allowed for which equipment types here.

this is mandatory for ETM document creation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

0 Kudos

the activity type YE03 is not assigned to the equipment category of the equipment  80-34 . this is a customizing which is to be done in the following IMG link :

IMG>logistics>ETM>operation&functions>activty types and settlement types >assign activty types /settlement types to equipment types

Here you assign, per administrator/equipment type/document category/ activity type, a material number that is used in SD for settlement purposes. You also define which administrator is allowed for which equipment types here.

this is mandatory for ETM document creation.