cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow agent assignment for task button

0 Kudos

Hi ,

The button agent assignment for task is appearing in yellow color .I believe it should be in red color .How can I make it red.I have already set it as standard task in attributes . I am using FIPP Post method in the task but the posting is not happening .I believe this could be the reason .Kindly advise how to make the button agent assignment for task to appear red .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

when I am clicking on review(used to display parked document) button in the mail recieved to the approver inbox , it is taking me to FBV3 tcode but not giving the parked document details as shown below.

The activity and task details related to Display Parked document are as below . kindly advise what is wrong here .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to directly call the screen from user decision buttons.

What you have to do is, bind your workflow business object[FIPP] to task business object[FIPP].

So at run time, you will get the link under user decision buttons. You can click at the link and view the screen .

If approver approved the work item, then you have to call the POST method in back ground task  to post the document.

Thanks,

Vijay.

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello pvnchandra,

• As i have mentioned in 1st post, you need to use task TS90000002 of type BOR DECISION Method PROCESS Instead of BOR FIPP DISPLAY.

• You can link the parked document in user decision task as an object.  Create a element of type BOR FIPP in task container TS90000002 and bind it with FIPP BOR in workflow container

• No issues with General assignment. Just ensure that "general task" is selected in task maintenance via Transaction PFTC

• Create a background task of type BOR FIPP and method POST after approval step in ' APPROVED' outcome . WF-BATCH will post the document.

Regards

Sandy

0 Kudos

Hello Sandy ,

The issue is coming when I want to display the document not post the document .Can you advise why I am not able to display the document when clicking the review button .

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pvnchandra,

You will have to check the binding. Make sure that you are passing the instance of BOR object FIPP from workflow to Task(Display).

Check if there are any authorisation issues for user for transaction  FB03 or  FBV3.

But still I would suggest you to review your WF design. Try to make it bit simple.

• User Decision Task with 2 outcomes APPROVE and REJECT. If approved document gets posted in background task. Review process can be done at the time of approval. You can link FIPP object in binding and it will appear in the approval task like an attachment.

Regards

Sandy

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in other task where it is in RED,  is there AGEnt maintained, or maintain as General task.

You will finmd the reason

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

TS900000003 should be of type BOR DECISION Method PROCESS. General assignment is maintained correctly.

Create a background task of type BOR FIPP and method POST after approval step in ' APPROVED' outcome . WF-BATCH will post the document.

You are trying to post at the time at the time of approval.

Regards

Sandy

0 Kudos

The button agent assignment for task   is currently appearing in yellow color .I have seen in other cases to be in red color .why it is appearing in yellow here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The default color of agent assignment icon is yellow only. So it will not have any impact on your issue.

Agent assignment will be used for dialog task only. If your method is dialog then just maintain some agent[User or position ].

If you got any error share the screen shot for better analyses.

Thanks,

Vijay.