cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Renewal 1.0 Suite Page Builder Loading Nonstop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, I tried setting up HR Renewal to test and show the functionality and get this loading screen where I cannot select anything. Has anyone else seen this? I tried with IE and Chrome.

Made sure the business functions were activated and also activated the services in SICF. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

this is the admin page. Can you launch directly the ESS OR MSS page using PFCG role etc. You can do a HTTP trace or see if there are errors in gateway system using /IWFND/ERROR_Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you much for responding and I apologize for posting this thread in the HCM area first. I did try to launch it directly from PFCG and got some errors which I have shown here. Per the first error message I thought I needed to assign the CHIPS which is why I went to the admin page to try to do that, but the admin page never loaded for me to make any changes/additions.

I just went to the gateway system transaction you mentioned just now and do see some error messages.

Here is more details on the error

Is this something that is not setup with the Netweaver Gateway setup? Perhaps that is also causing the issue with the admin page not loading as well?

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are right, the error above is due to missing catalogs to the user, but to assign it, you need to go to admin page which is not working for you, Can you get the error which you get when you try launching the admin page? is it above error ? its not clear the exact error message? http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2014/04/16/configuration-of-suite-page-builder-ui5 check here for steps to configure http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/hcm/blog/2015/01/23/configuration-of-ui5-based-landing-page-in-hr-r...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually do not get any errors when launching the Admin page on the front end. It only goes to the screen I showed in the original post where it is constantly loading and it never loads and I cannot do anything on the screen. There are messages generated in /IWFND/ERROR_Log behind the scenes when I launch the admin page and I am thinking these prevent the page from ever fully loading. which is what I pasted in my previous post.

I did look through both of the links that you suggested and everything appeared to be setup fine based upon comparing my system to the screenshots in the links.

Wondering if it may be an issue with the actual Netweaver Gateway component setup or something. I will reach out for basis help, but let me know if you have any other suggestions.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yes, possibly and ensure all the configs are done. you can do HTTPtrace and confirm too

Answers (0)