Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP3 SAP WM 6.2 -desination folder path

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to setup SAP WM 6.2. While installation (SAPWorkMgrDeployment612.exe) i came across this setting screen, just want to confirm about destination folder path:

1. I have SMP3 server installed in F:/ directory, should i change the path to F directory? or shall i allow it to install in C:\ drive?

2. What is the recommended approach of same kind of installation?

Regards,

JK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Please refer to the Work Manager 6.1 Quick Start Guide (will still be the same steps for WM 6.2)

Note since SMP SP04 the application folder is now -

com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.<ApplicationName>

Where <ApplicationName> is the ID given to the Agentry application when defining it in Admin Cockpit. E.g. I used wm61 for my App ID therefore the folder structure is

Cheers,

Stephen

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I am following the same PPT. Just wanted to know that if i need to change the destination folder path to SMP sever installation path (as it is in F:/ drive) ?

Regards,

JK

stephen_kringas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd choose an arbitrary path/folder not related to your SMP installation i.e. your C:\xxxx\xxxxx

With the files/folders generated from the SAPWorkMgrDeployment612.exe you eventually copy them into the Agentry Application folder after its being defined in the SMP cockpit (Slide 19)

Cheers,

Stephen