cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger point in SAP PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create a tirgger point . Here is the scenario.

I have a production order with 5 operation. When my first operation of order gets a fully confirmed status then my second operation should be released. Once I fully confirm second operation , my third operation need to be released and so on.

Can you please give me a step by step procedure that I need to follow to set the system working as said above.

Thank you

Regards

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

This can be done using trigger points.

In CO31 create the trigger point as below.

Assign this to the operations in routing / order.

When you do confirmation using CO11N, it will trigger the Release of next operation as below.

Regards,

Senthilkumar SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem with this solution is that , it will release all suceeding operation. I dont want to release all operation. I want to release one after the other.

shailesh_mishra5
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

In trigger point T code CO31, use can use the functionality of Status Profile and assign in Order Type. In conjugation of this, you an apply an user exit, PPCO0019 : Checks for changes to order operations. When user Status of Operation changes from PCNF to CNF, User exit will be called and you may conceptualize of automating Operation Status triggering the User exit which will help you to release Operations 1 by 1.

Take help of your abaper to build custom logic.

Best regards

Shailesh Mishra

former_member184627
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

It will release only one i.e .the immediate successor operation.

1. Goto CO02, operation overview

2. Assign this trigger points to operation 0010.

3. Select operation 0010 & click the Release flag in the bottom (not the one at the top)

4. Now confirm using CO11n, it will set REL only for 0020.

Please check & confirm.

Regards,

Senthilkumar SD    

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

You should try to create the trigger point with the option "Release up to stop indicator ".

After that, you should create another trigger point with flag "Release stop" checked and assign it to the subsequent operation.

BR
Caetano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In addition, if all the operations should be released when the preceeding operation is confirmed, you may use a single trigger point, with both flags "TrigPoingFuncts" and "Release stop" checked and assign it to all the operations.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas

There is a step-by-step to create trigger points on SAP help and it seems good to me:

Creating Trigger Points - Production Orders (PP-SFC) - SAP Library

Try by yourself following this procedure and let me know if you have any problem with that.

BR
Caetano