SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM PIPE - Sales UOM is not enriched

suraj_pabbathi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are receiving sales into POSDM with two qualifiers, one states it is UPC and other states it is article.

When UPC is passed, Sales UOM comes up in TLOGF, but when Article is passsed, not able to see UOM.

We have POSDM implemented on HANA, BW is extracting article data from ECC and posting it to POSDM. Since we donot see any issue when UPC is passed for the same article, We do not suspect BW extraction.

Can you please help us pointing to the right place to check

1. Enriching BAdI's
  2. Tables where Sales UOM is pulled
  3. Logic how it picks the sales uom.

Thanks,
Suraj Pabbathi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

suraj_pabbathi2
Participant
0 Kudos

We found the issue, it is because there was a custom implementation.

We are fixing the issue. Thanks for helpful tips

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you pass article what is the Qualifier for Article Identifier?

Is it 1 or 2?

Please try it changing to 2 when you pass article and use 1 when UPC.

UOM will be picked up from 0RPA_MARM.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes Article identifier is 1 or 2. Yes we are passing 1 for UPC and 2 for Article.

I recognized the UOM table to be /BI0/PRPA_MARM, but however for one of the article the entries are as follows. Do you know, how system recognizes whether a UOM is Sales UOM?

CS000000000000013826A6.0001.000FT30.493
EA000000000000013826A1.0001.000FT30.082
LAY000000000000013826A6.0001.000
PAL000000000000013826A6.0001.000

Thanks,
Suraj Pabbathi

0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

When you are passing article also pass the sales unit. According to data you have provided system can do sale using any of the unit. Single article may have multiple unit but that is not case with UPC. I will recommend you to pass unit also whenever you pass article number.

Conversion of sold quantity to base unit quantity will be then carried out by system.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

suraj_pabbathi2
Participant
0 Kudos

We found the issue, it is because there was a custom implementation.

We are fixing the issue. Thanks for helpful tips

0 Kudos

Suraj, I'm facing the issue that the Sales UoM is not the same as the Base UoM. Where's the conversion done? I load data for 0RPA_MARM and 0RPA_MEAN but i like to know if there is a customizing thing to do also.

Thanks in advance,

Reynaldo